Are these settings good?

Are these settings good?

• Total voters

RotBlauHase

Social Credit
My settings for v4 (Hypixel, Badlion Client)
Aimassist:
vape.png
Autoclicker:
autoclicker.png
Reach:
reach.png
Velocity:
Velocity.png
Hitbox:
Hitbox.png

I have a MVP++ Acc so I would liuke to keep it xd
Im sorry if the images arent so good...

VapeV4 VapeLite

zachi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '19
I would lower the reach to like 3.11-3.41 as well as disable Misplace and enable Only while sprinting and Vertical Check if you wanna be as safe as possible. For AutoClicker it's probably better to be using a wider range so something like 9.1-14.1 would work well on Hypixel. Personally, I would turn off the Right Click Mode and use Blockhit but I guess that's preference. Also you probably don't need HitBoxes but other than that you should be fine.

RotBlauHase

Social Credit
I would lower the reach to like 3.11-3.41 as well as disable Misplace and enable Only while sprinting and Vertical Check if you wanna be as safe as possible. For AutoClicker it's probably better to be using a wider range so something like 9.1-14.1 would work well on Hypixel. Personally, I would turn off the Right Click Mode and use Blockhit but I guess that's preference. Also you probably don't need HitBoxes but other than that you should be fine.
That was really helpful! just one thing... what is blockhit, cause i can blockhit myself...

VapeV4 VapeLite

zachi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '19
That was really helpful! just one thing... what is blockhit, cause i can blockhit myself...
The Blockhit feature makes it so when you're using your auto clicker and press/hold down your right click it clicks for you. What this does in simple terms is helps with comboing. It creates a distance between you and your enemy which allows you to hit them while they can't hit you as well as resets your knockback.

虚空无城

Social Credit
The level of knockback is as low as possible. Your setting is the same as no adjustment.The maximum attack range is too obvious, 3.25 is recommended

RotBlauHase

Social Credit
The level of knockback is as low as possible. Your setting is the same as no adjustment.The maximum attack range is too obvious, 3.25 is recommended
So should I change something at the velocity? And the reach is really to high?
Thx for the reply