Search results

1. DARRIAN

Can Astolfo Users Check For Vape Injects

I was doing my sumo challenges yesterday and some random astolfo user msg'd me and said he could see that I had vape lite & V4 Injected why can astolfo users do this and will it be patched.
  2. DARRIAN

Play Bedwars With Me

Experienced vapers play some bw with me legit cheating grind stars. hmu ign poho
  3. DARRIAN

Lunar Client Injection

DO you have to turn off stable branch to be able to use vapev4 on lunar
  4. DARRIAN

Any Egirls that vape ?

i have a kink of playing w egirls that cheat so add me on discord if you play on hypixel d.rob#0226 (im not a simp either i just be bored so stop asking me to buy lunar cosmetics)
  5. DARRIAN

Manthe Make v4 inject into lunar again please

Manthe Make v4 inject into lunar again please stopped working today ima kms
  6. DARRIAN

Vape Lite Blockhit Auto

Is Vape Lite Blockhit on auto not detected on MMC i dont wanna get banned again
  7. DARRIAN

Vape Lite Internal GUI

Is there any way I can move this it is like halfway out of my screen and I cant see all features
  8. DARRIAN

Vape v4 right autoclicker limit to items

When I type snowballs and eggs and bottles of enchantment they still go at normal speed does anyone know if I’m just typing it wrong
  9. DARRIAN

Vape Lite Lunar AC on

Title Does manthe clicker work ac on lunar What cheat is best for lunar client ac on 100 dollars price or less
  10. DARRIAN

this nigga added the parkour module

title
  11. DARRIAN

Best Autoclickers For 20$ or less

I’m looking for autoclickers that bypass lunar client with anti cheat on. help a nigga out
  12. DARRIAN

ICETEA.CC VS VAPE LITE

OK HEAR ME OUT I know vape light outcosts icetea by 40 dollars for lifetime (all im intrested in getting is life time) BUT for those of you who know 1. is the aim assist better and more undetectable 2. can i use vapelite on lunar (ac on) 3. overall which one is better for shit players. (im a...
  13. DARRIAN

Can VapeV4 be used on Lunar Client ?

I dont care what i have to do i wanna play on lunar client with vape period.
  14. DARRIAN

Can you cheat on MMC and not get banned

If you can cheat on the infamous AGC anti cheat what settings can you use for autoclicker
  15. DARRIAN

Macro Help (please :c)

I'm struggling with macros I want to be able to click 1 button and it places lava and picks it back up , if it is possible please tell me how to do it with water. Also is there a rod shooter thingy (idk what to call it) but help a nigha out :c .
  16. DARRIAN

{Request} Closet cheating settings (help a nigga out)

I play Bedwars and Skywars, I only closet cheat and I don't want anyone reporting me can someone make me settings that are simple and legit for hypixel anticheat ps. No blatant modules I want hackusations and bans to the least I can get whilst closet cheating.