Vape v4 right autoclicker limit to items

DARRIAN

Social Credit
When I type snowballs and eggs and bottles of enchantment they still go at normal speed does anyone know if I’m just typing it wrong

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
you mightve typed it wrong
honestly the limit to items feature on vape v4 is so vague, i wish it was more clear to users what exactly youre supposed to type in

ex if you wanted to put diamond sword, would you put "diamond sword" or "diamond_sword" or "diamondsword" or just put the item id or idfk

i mean i know the answer but hypothetically, to newer users, its pretty confusing

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
you mightve typed it wrong
honestly the limit to items feature on vape v4 is so vague, i wish it was more clear to users what exactly youre supposed to type in

ex if you wanted to put diamond sword, would you put "diamond sword" or "diamond_sword" or "diamondsword" or just put the item id or idfk

i mean i know the answer but hypothetically, to newer users, its pretty confusing
You just put in the name of the item as you see it when you hover over it. There is no reason for anyone to believe that you'd want to put an underscore in the name, I don't understand where this assumption comes from.

• No
Reactions: vox