• vape light

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • ice tea

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

DARRIAN

Social Credit
OK HEAR ME OUT
I know vape light outcosts icetea by 40 dollars for lifetime (all im intrested in getting is life time)
BUT for those of you who know 1. is the aim assist better and more undetectable
2. can i use vapelite on lunar (ac on)
3. overall which one is better for shit players. (im a shit player)

Baguette69

Social Credit
OK HEAR ME OUT
I know vape light outcosts icetea by 40 dollars for lifetime (all im intrested in getting is life time)
BUT for those of you who know 1. is the aim assist better and more undetectable
2. can i use vapelite on lunar (ac on)
3. overall which one is better for shit players. (im a shit player)

I don't used icetea, but i'd say
1 The vape aimassist is undetectable and really good with good settings
2 Nope. Icetea can
3 I'd say there are similar. Theses client has same features, are undetectable.

DARRIAN

Social Credit
I don't used icetea, but i'd say
1 The vape aimassist is undetectable and really good with good settings
2 Nope. Icetea can
3 I'd say there are similar. Theses client has same features, are undetectable.
i just checked in with admin at icetea nah icetea dont work with ac on lunar

Baguette69

Social Credit
i just checked in with admin at icetea nah icetea dont work with ac on lunar

Ah, iv'e heard that.
So vape lite and icetea are pretty similar. Icetea website is down so i can't sea the features but vape lite has a overlay version wich is useful

Zrvlex

Social Credit
Icetea has undergone a serious security breach and anyone that has downloaded (& ran) Icetea in the past 24 hours is affected. Yesterday, the file hosted on the download page was changed to one with malicious software attached to it (believed to be a password stealer & RAT), which would run alongside Icetea on launch. We HIGHLY recommend all affected users to to do the following: · Completely reinstall Windows and back up your files (if required). · Change all of your account passwords and add 2 Factor Authentication. · Run multiple antiviruses to ensure your PC's safety, such as Malwarebytes or Hitman Pro. Even if you believe not to be affected, we recommend you run the previously mentioned antimalware solutions for certainty.

You do not have permission to send messages in this channel.

DARRIAN

Social Credit
Icetea has undergone a serious security breach and anyone that has downloaded (& ran) Icetea in the past 24 hours is affected. Yesterday, the file hosted on the download page was changed to one with malicious software attached to it (believed to be a password stealer & RAT), which would run alongside Icetea on launch. We HIGHLY recommend all affected users to to do the following: · Completely reinstall Windows and back up your files (if required). · Change all of your account passwords and add 2 Factor Authentication. · Run multiple antiviruses to ensure your PC's safety, such as Malwarebytes or Hitman Pro. Even if you believe not to be affected, we recommend you run the previously mentioned antimalware solutions for certainty.

You do not have permission to send messages in this channel.
Yeah I just got word of this from the owners of the encephalon client (encephalon owners are affiliated with icetea) “icetea's db got dumped, was ratted, discord was deleted, owners backdoored.” On the other hand Encephalon was found out to be a discord token grabber. So anyone who used encephalon most likely has a rat.