Search results

1. M

Hypixel staff checker

That was never the point, because I don't think that's possible.
  2. M

Hypixel staff checker

Guess someone could make a plugin for a well-known Minecraft bot (no names lmao) which writes messages to different users from alts and then post statistics somewhere.
  3. M

TriggerBot - Hypixel

No it ain't. A KA with 1 FoV is exactly that, a KA with 1 FoV. A triggerbot is an AC which enables when hovering over your target's hit box.
  4. M

TriggerBot - Hypixel

Triggerbot is easily detected however, if it starts swinging when your FoV is X it might bypass, IDK. If it would likely have a low detection rate, I think this should be added. You could just add an extra slider to AC and check box to enable and configure FoV.
  5. M

About easter

Usually it's $50
  6. M

Strafe

I've been using it for a long time, I can only recommend it tbh. Nice circle strafes.
  7. M

Strafe

Updated by me, I can vouch for it's credibility ;)
  8. M

Strafe

I mean, you could look at the date of latest update and answer your question yourself.
  9. M

Strafe

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17fWSuA_dZZoO_nH67Yna-6wYCNmpdRC1uz_NsOo4xy4
  10. M

Clean mode

You can edit your module representation, so not all modules will show in the list.
  11. M

Hypixel's new anticheat oh god oh fuck

We all know. Attention seeker.
  12. M

Why'd you prepare us for the banwave and your detection methods?
  13. M

Taste?

Did you add me to your ignore list? Haha, I just can't seem to get a response from you in PMs nor threads!
  14. M

Vape v3

@James sorry for tagging you, but you didn't check my PM for two days, please check it whenever you are free :)
  15. M

LMAO, this troll is hilarious!
  16. M

KillAura Legit Mode

@James
  17. M

KillAura Legit Mode

How does Legit Mode work exactly? Does Legit Mode work with criticals or not? Also, only Legit Mode attacks while you are on a horse/donkey/mule.
  18. M

Vape V3 Detectability on Hypixel

Those were the ones used and banned on my main. Using almost every blatant module maxed out on an alt ATM, no ban for 40 min.
  19. M

Literally b-hopping, every blatant module which makes sense to use is maxed out and with most detectable settings haha
  20. M

Hi, I was banned on my main for 30d. Testing exact same settings on a VPN and alt resulted in another WD ban, but trying it out again and no WD ban and been playing for a longer time than last. I have narrowed the issue down to KeepSprint, KA (AC mode, no block, attack invis, no attack through...