Taste?

JudCasper

Social Credit
I'm new to vaping, never smoked but wanted to try and cut sweet cravings by having something to grab hold of to occupy my mind instead of reaching for the biscuits.

Anyway I bought a tiny system from a company called Sigelei called the Odo and compared to my nephews 'proper' vape system I'm hardly getting any taste from my draws.

Now I know it's unfair to compare the two, and I'm certainly not expecting a taste hit as strong as the one you'd get from a high-end system, but I'm really not tasting anything. The system gives a fairly impressive cloud for its size, just no taste.

Now, the reason I've joined the forum is to ask if the problem is down to buying cheap juice. In my ignorance I assumed I could just walk into Poundland, buy a £1 bottle of bubblegum juice from 88 Vape and away I go, but is the problem with lack of taste simply that I need to be paying more for my juice? I've watched a number of reviews on the Odo, and the general consensus seems to be that the taste is gives is 'okay'.

Thanks in advance.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
This is a forums for a minecraft hacked client not an ecigarette discussion group

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Did you add me to your ignore list? Haha, I just can't seem to get a response from you in PMs nor threads!
Relax chief I am waiting on a response from Manthe to help you, just chillax