Vape V3 Detectability on Hypixel

Mathosu

Social Credit
Hi, I was banned on my main for 30d. Testing exact same settings on a VPN and alt resulted in another WD ban, but trying it out again and no WD ban and been playing for a longer time than last. I have narrowed the issue down to KeepSprint, KA (AC mode, no block, attack invis, no attack through walls), Criticals (Hypixel). I however have used all these while testing and no bans other than my main and 1 alt, not 2nd one. Weird.

MastaNub

Social Credit
I never trusted criticals myself but I know plenty of people who use them on their mains.

Mathosu

Social Credit
Literally b-hopping, every blatant module which makes sense to use is maxed out and with most detectable settings haha

Rases

Social Credit
Those were the ones used and banned on my main. Using almost every blatant module maxed out on an alt ATM, no ban for 40 min.
You can be banned for seemingly “not very blatant” modules, like vertical velocity, fastplace, and beanernet.
Were you using one of these? If not, what other modules were you using on your main? Also, you can post your full killaura setting if you want, it might explain a lot.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
You can be banned for seemingly “not very blatant” modules, like vertical velocity, fastplace, and beanernet.
Were you using one of these? If not, what other modules were you using on your main? Also, you can post your full killaura setting if you want, it might explain a lot.
wait you can get banned for beanernet what?

Rases

Social Credit
wait you can get banned for beanernet what?
According to Manthe, beanernet is detectable under some circumstances.

Anecdotally, I was banned by watchdog once on my main because of beanernet (most likely, as other modules I use were "confirmed" undetectable by watchdog)