Search results

1. D

any client with working misplace for lunar

is there any client that had working misplace with lunar client? vape lite's misplace on lunar is fucked and id assume v4 is the same. Thanks pals.
  2. D

Reach display

When I use reach display with misplace on forge it doesnt show that my hits are below 3 blocks. Is there some sort of Reach display spoofer that I can use for this or a reach display mod that will reduce with misplace?
  3. D

Banned on pvplwnd with 3.1 - 3.2

Just got banned on pvp land using 3.1-3.2 and 8-12 cps autoclicker on lite. I thought pvplands anticheat was ass
  4. D

How to fix sideways kb on lunar?

when i use vape lite with lunar i take sideways kb sometimes. How do i fix this?
  5. D

Weird knockback on lunar with lite?

Sometimes I seem to take knockback in the wrong direction while using velocity on Lunar. DOes this happen to anyone else? and ik some retards are gonnaa say "vApLe LitE iSnT sUpoPRtEd oN Lunar!" yeah i know that already but just asking if this is happening to anyone else.
  6. D

banned on minemen whth these settings.

I was banned on minemen club using just autoclicker on 9-14, break blocks off, extra randomization on vape lite with forge. I didnt get an ss. I had right click on 8-10 with just blocks on the whitelist. My appeal was denied. What settings should i use when i buy an unban and on lunar? im scared...
  7. D

Manthe making vape lite external for lunar client?

I think manthe will probably make lite external or another program as an external cheat with reach/vel/aimassist for lunar ac off because most top ranked bw players and try hards in other gamemodes probably cheat with other external clients on lunar to make people think they're legit, therefore...
  8. D

vape lite BLC screenshare

How often will I get caught using lite on blc?I saw a post a month or 2 ago stating that vape lite was undetectable in SS at the time with blc.
  9. D

vape lite BLC screenshare

What are my chances of being detected in a SS when using lite ompon blc?a month or 2 ago stating that vape lite was undetectable in SS at the time with blc.
  10. D

Lunar client

What's the best external client that I can use reach/vel/autoclicker with Lunar ac off that won't get me banned on hypixel? Also, I want to cheat on the ranked bw games but I don't wanna get caught in SS, they use screenshare tools, p aladin and safe share.
  11. D

Lunar client

What's the best external client that I can use reach/vel/autoclicker with Lunar ac off that won't get me banned on hypixel? Also, I want to cheat on the ranked bw games but I don't wanna get caught in SS, they use screenshare tools.
  12. D

Lunar client

What's the best external client that I can use reach/vel/autoclicker with Lunar ac off that won't get me banned on hypixel? Also, I want to cheat on the ranked bw games but I don't wanna get caught in SS, they use screenshare tools.
  13. D

Vape Lite Problems

I'm having a few issues with vape lite. First, the blockhit option doesn't work in autoclicker, and second, I can't bind profiles like you can with certain modules. Also, when is vape lite gonna get an update? Last update was in December...
  14. D

Hypixel leaderboard players

How many of the hypixel leaderboards for PVP gamemodes like bedwars, skywars, blitz, duels, etc use vape and cheat?
  15. D

Lunar client

Is there a way I can inject vape v4 or lite into lunar client with ac off? If not, what clients are there that can bypass lunar with ac on or off that have reach, velocity, and maybe aimassist and autoclicker, and bypass hypixel? I've heard drip can, but I'm not sure.
  16. D

Players going invisible with vape v4?

I've been noticing that sometimes when you get close to someone they will go invisible. You can hit them with rods and bows, but you can't melee them. Is this because of vape v4 or something else? I toggled antibot on and off a few times and the player didn't become visible again.
  17. D

Sackboy_clank5

Hey, I play ranked Skywars and a pretty popular yter in that community is sackboy_clank5. When I watch his videos, he takes almost no kb. Do you guys think he cheats? And do you think other really "good" rsw players that are known in the community cheat as well? Personally, I think that most...
  18. D

New settings?

Hey, ice recently taken a break from minecraft, starting right before the recent watchdog updates. I use vape lite on blc and I play hypixel. My old settings were as follows: Reach: 3.2 misplace Velocity: 85 100 100 (Didn't use aimassist or autoclicker) I usually get 10-30 ping, what settings...
  19. D

Misplace clients for BLC

anyone know a client that can inject into BLC and i can use misplace with it? thanks
  20. D

A few questions.

I have vape lite and I mainly use it to play hypixel on blc. Will misplace ever work again on blc? and if not soon then does anyone know a cheat that i can use misplace with on blc? Secondly, for combo mode on reach is says it starts at 3 blocks, but does it actually? idk if it's me, but it...