Recent content by YeahThisIsMyName

1. YeahThisIsMyName

Why is this kinda bugged

Do you use a third party client? only forge is supported from what i've heard if you use Lunar you will experience Visual bugs
  2. YeahThisIsMyName

Autoblock,Throwpot,Throwdebuff

Short thread I've noticed when using Throwdebuff or Throwpot that neither use a Rightclick Method does this affect anything? such as the possibilty of being caught I'm aware there's a discussion going on about if Right/Left Clicks send packets aka if they are detectable in anyway by...
  3. YeahThisIsMyName

Visual Changes

Its visual the most important stuff is already there all listed is additions making the visuals have more options then currently available. About textgui excuse me i forgot what its called and still cant remember.
  4. YeahThisIsMyName

Visual Changes

Adding+ Nametags adding Nametags for Entities also adding Custom Colour for the Outline of the NameTags Adding+ ItemESP Which not only displays name but also the Item or Outline of it Adding+ ESP Custom ESP Models Example Capybara,Circle,Blue Lobter Fixing+ Trajectory Settings(Aiming red...
  5. YeahThisIsMyName

Block Place Delay

short thread In the Rightclicker i noticed there is an Option to lower or higher the Value of Block Place Delay but i couldnt notice any Difference from the speed of placing Blocks after another does anybody know what it does? And also i cant get over 16Cps with the Right clicker i've tried...
  6. YeahThisIsMyName

Fake Sounds

https://fakeclicksounds.madeitup 💀. But fr what do you need fake mouse sounds for literally just set your autoclicker to trigger and click while its doing its job or idk
  7. YeahThisIsMyName

Lunar Client HWID

Thanks ^^ here take this since you're so nice
  8. YeahThisIsMyName

Injecting vape into lunarclient

Start Lunar go into a single player world and go out of full screen and make the window of Lunar then as small as normal minecraft would boot up
  9. YeahThisIsMyName

Lunar Client HWID

Update: i found out that year ago you could even disable the anti cheat on Lunar Client (the launcher anti cheat) is that still possible?
  10. YeahThisIsMyName

Lunar Client HWID

I heard People say that if the Lunar Client detects any kind of injection you will recieve a Hardware ID ban which then is Permanent is that true? If yes how does Vape bypass it? and is Vape really fully undetected when it comes to Injection? In the image below is a trick that spoofs your HWID...
  11. YeahThisIsMyName

Godbridging(i know nothing new)

True moonwalking still is possible with fastplace on 2Delay
  12. YeahThisIsMyName

Ofcourse its easier to use the provided scaffold but this was a suggestion that could be implimented nothing that has to be in the client
  13. YeahThisIsMyName

Godbridging,Tellybridging whatever you wanna call if has been around for a long time and making god/tellybridging seem legit WITH cheats is difficult and here is why and also my solution to it. I'll use hypixel as example/refference Safewalk easy to detect if person playing has a high ping...