Recent content by wthwajtwt

1. W

Hypixel won't beat us

Hypixel won't beat us
  2. W

Hypixel replay tool

Guys I'm scared will using safewalk and fast place be a bad idea rn :eek: If I'm going by what James said, I still can but its risky as hell because I'll technically always be being watched..
  3. W

After first alt was banned, all alts after that were banned for security alert

Probably closest to where you live, hypixel has said if an account logs onto hypixel with ip's from multiple countries it could flag a security alert.
  4. W

Anti screenshot for Vape Lite

great idea
  5. W

Yea, wait 24 hours before you log into any account with your ip. After that, you should be safe on your ip. I recommend using Nord vpn before using an alt again, especially if other people use it because they can cheat on those accounts and your ip would be linked to it and this would happen...
  6. W

I waited 24 hours before I logged into any account on hypixel on my ip. Then, the next day when i tried logging in I didn't get banned for security alert anymore. I learned to use a vpn since then though.
  7. W

Best Autoclicker settings for Hypixel [Watchdog/Staff Bans]

Not risking it, next ban is perm
  8. W

This happened to me, if you log onto an account that was also logged onto by another IP, that other ip might have been someone cheating on that account. So, if you associate your IP with an account also associated with the rulebreakers ip, (sharing accounts) your Ip will be flagged temporarily...
  9. W

Hypixel anticheat

I'll msg you
  10. W

Hypixel anticheat

Btw is it safe to normal click while autoclicker is on? I know jitter clicking is a big no no because i get like 20 cps when I jitter with autoclicker on.
  11. W

Hypixel anticheat

My settings now: Antibot Mode - Hypixel (Hides bots not ticked because it bugs and makes players invisible) Autoclicker Left: 9.5-14 cps (Hypixel) (I use lower cps like 8-12 for servers like mmc) Nametags (F) I toggle these two together for bridging Fast Place (C) Delay - 0 (tested: it's a...
  12. W

Yesss, I agree completely. I really am already mad I have to rely on a stupid autoclicker to be good at pvp, but its better than having a program aiming for you and extending your reach. I honestly don't see much wrong with autoclicker, but its pretty frowned upon in the pvp community. I use...
  13. W

Hypixel anticheat

oh yea don't worry, I literally only use autoclicker in most games haha
  14. W

Automatic nick checker (Hypixel)

No, I'm suggesting to automatically /w them, not /msg. But I understand your viewpoint, thanks for sharing. :D I'm a lazy guy lol that's why I was suggesting this haha
  15. W

Yea, no reach at all! Ill do that :)