Recent content by traxex

1. T

My Hypixel Vape Settings (Semi-Blatant)

you asked me how i'm not banned, i said if people are scared of looking too obvious, then use 3.5 3.6, then you said it's too blatant (honestly i couldn't give less of a fuck what you think is blatant) so what is your point? also, i'm not going to fucking not answer because you told me to, so...
  2. T

1. no 2. if you use 3.9, you'll get called out, if there are known recorders or players, turn it down a little
  3. T

then turn off hitboxes? and that's why i included the tag "blatant" in the title ffs
  4. T

idk, luck ig
  5. T

b/c watchdog is shit
  6. T

Basically what I use on hypixel, doesn't get picked up by watchdog since it's shit. Reach may or may not get you banned if you get reported to a mod (depending on how retarded the mod is). But if you're really scared of that, just lower to 3.5-3.6 or something...
  7. T

Merge Client dot ecks why ze

this is literally what vape's forums has come into, i actually feel bad for manthe
  8. T

vape.gg Community

mate I believe this is @Kyanite 's job
  9. T

Optay, Ranked Skywars.

nothing that blatant, and if he was using vape i'd probably say 3.35 or something along those lines
  10. T

vape.gg Community

good discussion
  11. T

BaseFinder

bases in sg? what are those again
  12. T

WOW DOPE!

very nice tutorial
  13. T

BaseFinder

don't kill me if my post is retarded, but don't bases usually have chests in them which makes chest esp useful? once again I'm not 100% sure