Recent content by SorryIWin

1. S

Grinch Simulator gift esp/search

So when I add "skull" to the search in vape lite, I can see the gifts, but I can also see lots of decorative skulls and I was wondering if there was a way to remove those from rendering and making it so that only the gifts are visible, because it's really hard to see where the gifts are at with...
  2. S

Vape Lite questions

Hey, I was thinking abt purchasing vape lite instead of using vape v4 because I've heard that it has external ESP which is useful for recording. My question is if vape lite has chest esp, nametags and search that also have external options, I'm also wondering if vape lite has cheststeal. And if...
  3. S

Autotool detectable?

Would it be a good idea to use autotool during the Wool wars tournament on hypixel? Along with fastplace If yes, what autotool settings? There is Wait delay which by default is on 100 ms, and Hover delay at 550ms.
  4. S

Are any of the vape v4 macros visually detectable?

^^ (are they safe to record with?)
  5. S

Chest stealer settings for main?

Hi I was wondering how detectable chest stealer is and if it's safe to use on main, I wanted to use it for hypixel skywars/blitz. I don't mind a high delay I'm just slow at looting
  6. S

Safe settings for the blitz tournament?

What are some safe settings for the blitz sg duos tournament on Hypixel? I was planning on using main acc (I have 110ms)
  7. S

Is it possible to assign the autoclicker to the first slot?

"slot 1" did not work, although I tried "slot1" and it seems to work
  8. S

Are these main acc settings good on Hypixel? (100-120ms)

so is 120-140 good or?
  9. S

Are these main acc settings good on Hypixel? (100-120ms)

Are these settings whatsoever detectable? I'm using these settings on my main hypixel acc and I'm wondering if I have any risk of being banned with these, please also tell me if there is any setting that I can safely make higher/lower. -Autoclicker Break blocks: enabled Break blocks delay 0.0 -...
  10. S

Best Autoclicking settings for hypixel? (Also is it detectable?)

Alright thanks, so is there anything I should change with these settings?
  11. S

I've seen people use 6-7 cps, and then click regularly to get up to 15 cps. Is this something that works better or worse?
  12. S

Looking for the best autoclicker settigns for hypixel (planning on using main acc), and I am also wondering how detectable it is and/or if there is another autoclicker out there that is better/less detectable.