Recent content by Simpl

1. S

Looking for Hypixel Skywars Semi-legit config

It's been a while since I've played and I don't know what flags and what doesn't so I'm looking for a config with the following: Reach Velocity Auto Clicker Chest Steal Auto Armor It would also be nice if you could tell me if there were any others that don't flag and I could use Looking for...
  2. S

mmc settings

I hardly play anymore but a while ago after they stopped ban waves i use 3.3
  3. S

Hypixel Semi-legit config

barely anything flags hypixel anti cheat its staff that have eyes and brains (sometimes)
  4. S

bedwars settings main acc 100-110ms

Ive been really in active but im just curious whats the benefit to using 12-16 ac instead of 16-20 and also right clicker rather than fast place 1 delay
  5. S

Sumo settings

only when targetting is when youre facing away from them youll take normal kb
  6. S

Jitter on Auto clicker Module

its meant to make it look like you're jitter clicking
  7. S

(HELP) I need undetectable bhop settings for Hypixel Megawalls!

any speed settings insta bans dont listen to any of the trolls that say speed works and bypasses
  8. S

Does criticals work on hypixel?

It doesnt work and will get you dogged pretty sure
  9. S

Sumo settings

depends on if staff feel like doing their job that day which isnt very often
  10. S

minemen club reach setting

mmc stopped doing ban waves a while ago unless they recently started doing it again which I dont think they did
  11. S

W-Tap settings

W-tap isnt consistent as people have different pings
  12. S

Sumo settings

It bypasses watchdog but a staff would ban you if they see a replay
  13. S

best settings for velocity hypixel

Thank you but would there be a point in using 98 velo or was I right saying that there is no point in using 98
  14. S

is my main settings safe?

you could get away with using .3 hitboxes with slight reach; they arent that blatant unless there's a staff looking at a replay specifically looking for kill aura or hitboxes
  15. S

best settings for velocity hypixel

98 vertical pretty much wont do anything thats like saying use 3.03 reach on hypixel