Recent content by Seru

1. Seru

config polar?

Polar is so overrated it's actually a joke.
  2. Seru

This is dumb.. but

Interesting game to want to cheat in, but it is not unheard of, it wouldn't be the best module added to VapeV4, but overall it wouldn't be the worst module to be added. You could probably find "Gift ESP" in other clients, the one that I use for Hypixel Skyblock "Oringo" has a working Gift ESP.
  3. Seru

[Analysis] NEW Hypixel Bans, Anticheat, & More...

I use 300ms delay now, but yes Staff care a lot about Skyblock since it does make the most money, they've updated a bunch of stuff on there, including the anticheat, but I already have methods to bypass it. But basically yes, it's the delay in between clicks that Watch Dog flags for. Also I...
  4. Seru

Add A Way To Code Your Own Modules Into The Game

It'd be quite a weird infrastructure, at least in my opinion, I am not sure how you would upload scripts and modules etc to the cloud.
  5. Seru

Sorry, I meant local files for the scripts since they'd be easier to store, as most blatant clients that offer custom modules use local files since it'd be the easiest I'd assume.
  6. Seru

Probably not going to happen, VapeV4 is an injectable client, it saves your config through a cloud if I remember correctly, and having custom modules would require localized config files, wouldn't fit well with a "Hybrid Ghost Client".
  7. Seru

I see, well I play a gamemode called Hypixel Skyblock, and in the gamemode there is a mode called "Dungeons" in a specific dungeon, there are "Terminals" where you solve puzzles and stuff, and I was banned for using "Auto Terminals" on 270ms delay and I average ~80-100ms. In short, it's pretty...
  8. Seru

Have you tried using FakeLag, if not you should test it for me!
  9. Seru

Everybody has different experiences cheating, so everybody's input is important.
  10. Seru

Even if that's true, it still helps that he has 200ms, which is difficult to cancel hits without canceling hits 3.01>, especially for Hypixel's Knockback.
  11. Seru

IncognitoDoge has ~200ms, so I'm not surprised that he doesn't experience this issue.
  12. Seru

It seems that Hypixel has started to cancel (in some cases punish) for hits exceeding 3.7 (lower or higher for some people but is in the range/median). This could be a temporary issue; but then again, it isn't that difficult for the Hypixel Team to add something that prevents hits exceeding a...
  13. Seru

Reach update

Do you mean an attack packet? Because reach checks (depending on which ones) past location or transactions, we'll just assume past location because it's easier to code, and works off of PlayerA's location and where PlayerB was attacked.
  14. Seru

Reach update

Sorry, I wasn't specific, 20 ticks. 20 Ticks = 0.05 seconds. But no, it does not flag during swing animations.
  15. Seru

Reach update

I'm going to assume that "Hit cooldown" is translated to "Hit Delay", and most servers' hit delay is 20. Reach checks will only flag when you hit a player and that hit registers, whether it'd be through particles or whatever, the hit does not register during the Hit Delay or "Hit Cooldown", or...