Recent content by Mybestdog

1. M

Sometimes I can't open chests and sometimes I can't place blocks, please help!

Yo My problem is that I can play a few rounds but sometimes some things don't work, for example I try to open a chest but it doesn't work. I also sometimes have the problem that I can't place blocks. Today, for example, there was a door sound when I tried to place the bloc. Please help
  2. M

Killaura goes out after one round in 1.8.9 and has to turn it back on manually

Hello! My problem is in 1.8.9 that Killaura is automatically deactivated after a completed round. I have to activate it again manually... Eg I lost a skywars round and go to a new game then I have to activate Killaur again. But when I win the round Killaura stays on strangely... Can someone...
  3. M

Why Crashed Vape V4 if I want to join hypixel?

Hello! I have a problem recently and my vape v4 just crashed when I joined hypixel. I always load the mod in the menu and when I make a eigenje world everything works perfectly. I also tried to inject into hypixel but there was a white screen. Here is the error code: The game crashed whilst...
  4. M

I got with cheat always killed and lose everytime and auto clicker wont work

Hello I just find it weird I recently bought Lifetime V4 and the cheat doesn't work well. What's the point of the auto clicker if you have a cooldown that restricts everything. I always get killed. I won a round out of 20 times skywars what should I do? There a some good configs? Please help
  5. M

Hello I was banned in Hypixel unfortunately with a UUID for 30 days. How can I bypass this?

I was banned for 30 days only I want to bypass it but unfortunately I was banned UUID. Now I have 2 questions. How can I bypass this? How can I create an account again for free? Are there also good settings for 1VS1 (I have Vape V4)? There is another question. I tried playing on batlion only...