Hello I was banned in Hypixel unfortunately with a UUID for 30 days. How can I bypass this?

Mybestdog

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
I was banned for 30 days only I want to bypass it but unfortunately I was banned UUID. Now I have 2 questions. How can I bypass this? How can I create an account again for free?

Are there also good settings for 1VS1 (I have Vape V4)?

There is another question.

I tried playing on batlion only the problem is when i try to inject vape v4 it says i need fore. How do I fix this?

I am very grateful to you for any help

Have a nice evening :)

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Banned
Social Credit
I was banned for 30 days only I want to bypass it but unfortunately I was banned UUID.
Every ban is based off of your uuid not your IGN
How can I bypass this?
Unless you have another account you can't
How can I create an account again for free?
you can't
Are there also good settings for 1VS1 (I have Vape V4)?
Provide more context, what server, what gamemodes, ping etc
I tried playing on batlion only the problem is when i try to inject vape v4 it says i need fore. How do I fix this?
Try turning off Badlion anti cheat and turning on debug mode in the Badlion launcher, keep in mind blc is not supported and may not work

GermyV6

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Actually you can create a free acount, But you need atleast 1$ and a credit card so what you do is buy the xbox gamepass and then you can get minecraft for 1$ then after you get banned cancel the subscription

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Banned
Social Credit
Actually you can create a free acount, But you need atleast 1$ and a credit card so what you do is buy the xbox gamepass and then you can get minecraft for 1$ then after you get banned cancel the subscription
I'm 90% sure that got patched

24k_Dark

Social Credit
that doesnt exist anymore