1. I

HELP!

vape.gg/contact
  2. I

BowAimbot

Nice idea, just bring a good update manthe
  3. I

Vape as one client

Some modules are not possible to be ss proof as they produce too many strings in the pca client or smth, these strings can be easily seen and detected, so no, not gonna happen.
  4. I

lets be honest

I have both entropy and vape, i dont know how you got that equation, entropy's modules flag mid level anti cheat, it's aim assist is buggy, but still, its a good client for the price, but i havent had any issues with any of the lite modules, about drip? never tried it but im sure im not selling...
  5. I

Account Unlock

Then buy a new copy, it's a rule not to share your accounts, you probably broke it, so buy vape again
  6. I

Please Reactivate my account its been years since i played

Me and ThE bOiS iNsTaLlEd nEw MoThErBoArd
  7. I

[Request] Legit Hypixel Settings

hehehe ppl have asked for settings for like years now, cant blame you
  8. I

Biggest Skywars Cheating Guild

If you insist pm your ign of some alt (so u can rest assure im not a spy) we can maybe meet ingame sometime and fuck some kids in the pit(it isnt as gruesome as it sounds)
  9. I

[Request] Legit Hypixel Settings

What is the ping you get on hypixel if it is below 100ms use this- AC- 8-13 AA- whatever u want Reach-3.1 -3.3 Velo- 95/90% Horizontal If it is above 100ms use- AC- 9-15 AA- whatever Reach- 3.3-3.4 Velo- 85/80(semi-legit)%
  10. I

Jan 1, 1912 (Age: 108) Nick Gurr is dead, I repeat Nick Gurr is dead

Jan 1, 1912 (Age: 108) Nick Gurr is dead, I repeat Nick Gurr is dead
  11. I

Lunar/forge banned w/ vape lite, and V4

If you are able to reproduce this, post it in bug reports, but before that just take a look at your forge version maybe that could be the source of the problem. Make sure u r not using beta forge, and using the recommended version of forge (listed on forge website)
  12. I

update to cheststealer

Seems like a good idea, but with a little bit of tweaking around you can make your own cheststeal config that blaclists items u are sure u dont want, rather than coding a new setting, I think this would turn out to be economical in terms of time and manpower
  13. I

Account Locked for VPN usage?

if you didn't, I am sorry to hear you having this inconvenience, I would suggest contacting support after you finish your class ( this was the most professional ull ever see me be)
  14. I

Account Locked for VPN usage?

heheheh i think he lied too, was pretty sus of him anyway