Lunar/forge banned w/ vape lite, and V4

Yuzuki

Social Credit
This happens a couple of times. I do kitpvp servers and were asked for screen share. sometimes when I do self destruct w/ lite or v4 the game crashes. Resulting a ban. This happened on one of my mains in the past, took sometime to get them accept appeal. The point is there are any solutions to this problem? This towards lunar, forge, never tried blc so idk

thegamer505

Social Credit
This happens a couple of times. I do kitpvp servers and were asked for screen share. sometimes when I do self destruct w/ lite or v4 the game crashes. Resulting a ban. This happened on one of my mains in the past, took sometime to get them accept appeal. The point is there are any solutions to this problem? This towards lunar, forge, never tried blc so idk
not too sure, perhaps some of the mods you were using on forge were causing it (i have the same issue with v4), it probs happened on lunar because vape was never fully compatible with the client.

Yuzuki

Social Credit
not too sure, perhaps some of the mods you were using on forge were causing it (i have the same issue with v4), it probs happened on lunar because vape was never fully compatible with the client.
Not likely. I never installed forge until I got vape. lol

IWantJustice

Social Credit
If you are able to reproduce this, post it in bug reports, but before that just take a look at your forge version maybe that could be the source of the problem. Make sure u r not using beta forge, and using the recommended version of forge (listed on forge website)

Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I've reported this bug in the bug report thread, lets just hope that Manthe does his magic and fixed this bug.