Vape as one client

Yuzuki

Social Credit
I think everthing in lite is in V4, why not just make one client and it ss proof? and add an option for internal/external client. ik this is stupid dont shit in chat

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
I think everthing in lite is in V4, why not just make one client and it ss proof? and add an option for internal/external client. ik this is stupid dont shit in chat
That would be nice but
A. Less revenue
B. Would be hard to apply retroactively
C. Vape v4 has too much to clean up, and lunar support would not be possible consistently.

Yuzuki

Social Credit
That would be nice but
A. Less revenue
B. Would be hard to apply retroactively
C. Vape v4 has too much to clean up, and lunar support would not be possible consistently.
Actually I feel its more easier for the devs, because you can focus on improving one client instead of two.
Just make the client more expensive lol

Protein

Social Credit
Vape v4 is still a ghost client, lite too so why remove stuff like autoclicker reach velo and stuff like that

Protein

Social Credit
Not remove it, just remove lite and make v4 bypass ss
that is a good idea i think but what about the vape lite buyers? Wouldnt they lose like 60 dollars? And i really like the vape lite style and external its just a really good ghost client

Yuzuki

Social Credit
that is a good idea i think but what about the vape lite buyers? Wouldnt they lose like 60 dollars? And i really like the vape lite style and external its just a really good ghost client
technically no, because V4 wouold bypass SS, and more mods are added. So its basically Lite but more mods

thegamer505

Social Credit
Some modules are not possible to be ss proof as they produce too many strings in the pca client or smth, these strings can be easily seen and detected, so no, not gonna happen.
yea, it's pretty much common sense, if they could make a v4 that fully bypassess ss they would totally do it, and just call it vape lite with all the v4 modules that still bypassess ss. they would just raise the price of lite to like 100 or smthn (because no other ss proof clients on the market could have these features), and make so much more money.

i rambled to the point where that made no sense, point is, if manthe could do that, he totally would considering he can just make that client a lot more expensive and probs make even more money. so you would think that if this idea was possible that someone, not even just manthe/vape would've done it.

Yuzuki

Social Credit
yea, it's pretty much common sense, if they could make a v4 that fully bypassess ss they would totally do it, and just call it vape lite with all the v4 modules that still bypassess ss. they would just raise the price of lite to like 100 or smthn (because no other ss proof clients on the market could have these features), and make so much more money.

i rambled to the point where that made no sense, point is, if manthe could do that, he totally would considering he can just make that client a lot more expensive and probs make even more money. so you would think that if this idea was possible that someone, not even just manthe/vape would've done it.
Good point guys. I was just wondering. =(

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Most of the detections are from modules and it's not possible to make v4 ssproof.
Some modules are not possible to be ss proof as they produce too many strings in the pca client or smth, these strings can be easily seen and detected, so no, not gonna happen.
The pcaclient just shows exe's executed.

thegamer505

Social Credit
just wanted to add, in this case, it's rather simple:
  • make the new ss bypasing v4 more expensive then lite (imma use $100 here as an example)
  • people with vape lite keep lite but they also have an option to pay (100 - 60 =) 40 dollars extra to buy new vape
altho i will add, if in this case devs no longer update and support lite, then lite customers would probs just get upgraded for free

(all hypothetical ofc)