Recent content by ExoticPanda

1. E

what's the best alt website?

I got some unbanned nfa hypixel alts for alts.top they seem alright they kinda expensive but i was in same boat as you. I have heard drill alts is good but they are out of stock.
  2. E

Add target strafe

Well yeah it works well so this would be a cool feature and I have never cheated on ranked because im a closet cheater but im not gonna go and ruin win streaks also if someone asked me if i used vape I would tell them yes (unless their like staff of course) because I dont wanna be like that
  3. E

Add target strafe

Mayby if you dont wanna spend $20+ on another blatant client when vape honestly works good enough to win fights blatantly not hvh but good enough to kill legit players and play blatantly which is good because then i dont have to spend another 25 dollars on a client like novaline
  4. E

Add target strafe

This is a insane hack which strafes around target at a desired range. It is blatant but i feel like could be made to look legit. This would be a cool edition to vape v4 as a blatant module. When you combine this hack with speed you zoom around your target too fast for them to hit and out of...
  5. E

First Hacked Client You've Used?

Wurst or wolfram was my first i liked wolfram better. Then i used cracked vape and jigsaw for a long while then just baught real vape because i liked cracked version so much.
  6. E

Hypixel VPNS, alts

So i have thought about getting back into playing minecraft and cheating with vape v4 once my pc gets fixed. I stopped cheating and playing minecraft in general when hypixel introduced ip bans because i didnt have vpns and it overwhelmed me so i just got into other games. I legit cheat and dont...
  7. E

I wanna get back into hacking and I need some info pls

Oh alright what about alts?
  8. E

I wanna get back into hacking and I need some info pls

So Ive had vape since like 2017 and haven't hacked since then I wanna get back into it. What is the best alts for Hypixel I can get and mayby alts with ranks. What VPN should i get preferably one like Nord that i can buy a account for like 2 bucks then have it for a year. Also is vape good for...