Add target strafe

ExoticPanda

Social Credit
This is a insane hack which strafes around target at a desired range. It is blatant but i feel like could be made to look legit. This would be a cool edition to vape v4 as a blatant module. When you combine this hack with speed you zoom around your target too fast for them to hit and out of their reach but in yours.

simp

Social Credit
+1, lol who cares about being legit just become fast and glitchy as a watchdog bot
ou, insted add a hack called "lookpuppy" where u do the same but dont have to press alot of LMB to toggle modules! BOOOM alot of features in 1 module

processos

Social Credit
ou, insted add a hack called "lookpuppy" where u do the same but dont have to press alot of LMB to toggle modules! BOOOM alot of features in 1 module
it is about spinning around the enemy/being on an unhittable position not about looking derp

ExoticPanda

Social Credit
TargetStrafe + vape? Literally why use vape as a blatant client.
Mayby if you dont wanna spend $20+ on another blatant client when vape honestly works good enough to win fights blatantly not hvh but good enough to kill legit players and play blatantly which is good because then i dont have to spend another 25 dollars on a client like novaline

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
what am I gonna do if these blatant client sellers ask my personal information like my age and my job
Vape's a ghost client. You're asking a ghost client to add something that most low tier blatant clients don't even have.
Just buy novoline or smthn. You don't need to tell them anything.

Mayby if you dont wanna spend $20+ on another blatant client when vape honestly works good enough to win fights blatantly not hvh but good enough to kill legit players and play blatantly which is good because then i dont have to spend another 25 dollars on a client like novaline
Why cheat on legits other then ranked?- I can perfectly well kill hoppers with vape; or legit. Not that difficult.

ExoticPanda

Social Credit
Vape's a ghost client. You're asking a ghost client to add something that most low tier blatant clients don't even have.
Just buy novoline or smthn. You don't need to tell them anything.

Why cheat on legits other then ranked?- I can perfectly well kill hoppers with vape; or legit. Not that difficult.
Well yeah it works well so this would be a cool feature and I have never cheated on ranked because im a closet cheater but im not gonna go and ruin win streaks also if someone asked me if i used vape I would tell them yes (unless their like staff of course) because I dont wanna be like that