Recent content by buyspook

1. B

Vape V4.05 Video

2. B

Streaming

A module in the other section for both VL and V3. Scramble nametags and skins so people can't stream snipe if you're cheating with vape.
  3. B

Tabgui for vape lite

You ever had those moments where you jump into a duel and the first thing that happens if your opponent comboing you like 3-7 times. So hvh is on. But you want to turn uppppp your settings without stopping and alt + tab to the external gui. And even if you use the ingame overlay, you still have...
  4. B

banned on minemen with these (vape lite)

Minemen club's server side anti-cheat is too good
  5. B

Settings for being a closet cheater

Do not use these settings because you will get banned. I already knew when it's going to be shit when this clown recommended 14-18 cps for the autoclicker
  6. B

AZRAN DISABLER

VOUCH BEST TOOL IN TRHE MIJNGAME THE GAMER
  7. B

Public Profiles?

How will it make it more detectable? I don’t think it will. Like I need an explanation at least.
  8. B

v3 updates

Private due to people will report it and get it false banned by discord. Pretty much every client has their own private discord among their staffs.
  9. B

vape lite bypass automatically the ss?

Click “X” and shift delete the exe
  10. B

How do i get rid of these strings?

You can't just manually delete them. Go learm how to code a damn string cleaner if you're that desperate
  11. B

Public Profiles?

Nah I think public profile for vape lite would be awesome
  12. B

How do I self-destruct on vape lite?

Just click on the magic selfdestruct button, r that clueless
  13. B

Packet Aim Assist

Yeah ik what client ur talking about. But in all seriouness it's not a essential feature, it's fun tho
  14. B

Vape V3 is not injectable to any client (LabyMod, Blc, Etc ...)

Vape V3 is not as light weight as Vape Lite