Vape V3 is not injectable to any client (LabyMod, Blc, Etc ...)

neverforgetyourass

Social Credit
Hello
I do this post with the purpose of paying more attention to the people who have bought the "Vape Client V3". Basically I feel an abandonment on the part of the developers. As time goes by the "Vape Lite" can be injected into one of the most famous "Anti Cheat Clients" as it is the "Badlion Client" (it is still something unstable) and the users of the "Vape Client V3" we feel with that need It should be noted that in its time the "Vape Client V3" was the highest category that could be purchased, also our version supports are minimal. My goal is to read this post, and that users of the "Vape Client V3" can in the near future be able to inject our "Vape Client" into some "Anti Cheat Clients". Thanks for your attention.

rigole

Social Credit
Hello
I do this post with the purpose of paying more attention to the people who have bought the "Vape Client V3". Basically I feel an abandonment on the part of the developers. As time goes by the "Vape Lite" can be injected into one of the most famous "Anti Cheat Clients" as it is the "Badlion Client" (it is still something unstable) and the users of the "Vape Client V3" we feel with that need It should be noted that in its time the "Vape Client V3" was the highest category that could be purchased, also our version supports are minimal. My goal is to read this post, and that users of the "Vape Client V3" can in the near future be able to inject our "Vape Client" into some "Anti Cheat Clients". Thanks for your attention.
V3 is made to work with Forge not Vanilla clients and it still up to date and isn't "abandoned". The fact that Vape Lite is working with "Anti Cheat Clients" is a pure hazard (I think that's just how Vape Lite is working, I don't think Devs made a special version for it and I didn't notice any official text which says that it's working on it). You quoted Badlion client, but it doesn't have any anticheat if you don't go on BAC protected servers (which is expensive for servers lol). If you want to inject Vape in "Anti Cheat" clients, buy Vape Lite. And don't say "we" when you're a minority.