Recent content by appple

1. A

I got banned using vape lite on an alt - need advice

NOTE I WAS ON LUNAR CLIENT 1.8.9 while this was happening: I purchased vape lite a while ago but today I was playing on vipermc on a random alt and got frozen by staff and asked to go on teamspeak. I self-destructed and deleted the vapelite.exe file (I renamed the vapelite.exe to spotify.exe...
  2. A

Will there ever be another vape lite update

I feel like there's still more to add to vape lite.
  3. A

Will there ever be another vape lite update

Idk, the update can be anything. Manthe can make it so that you can change the scale of the ingame gui of vape lite because the text when editing modules is so tiny (for example It's so hard to set the reach range in the in-game gui beacuse the slider is so small).
  4. A

Got banned in my first screenshare using vape lite - what did I do wrong?

I do use lunar client when using vape lite. It there anyway to make it so that echo doesn't detect vape lite when using lunar client? Why does echo detect vape lite when you use lunar client or badlion client but not regular vanilla forge client?
  5. A

Btw does echo detect vape lite? He also used this application called echo but I'm not sure what it did? It really didn't do anything (it just showed a 'scan was complete' dialogue and gave a pin).
  6. A

not sure exactly, it was a few minutes though. I have the text file from the process hacker. The vape file was on my USB drive as well (that's where I deleted it manually). The processhacker text file shown below (vape.exe file was named lxXzxxkijef92E):
  7. A

And this works? So they are unable to find the original vape .exe file with processhacker and everything application? If you replace the file with the original spotify, does the vape lite .exe file get deleted?
  8. A

other than that, everything was fine (no hacks in search history of browser, no autoclickers or hacked client files were found, no downloads of hacks were found on my browsers)
  9. A

So I got banned in my first ever screenshare using vape lite, although I think I did make some stupid mistakes such as the following: - Had a folder named 'hacks' although nothing was inside of it (forgot to delete it). - Didn't change the name of the vape exe, just left it as a bunch of...
  10. A

SUGGESTION: Make AimAssit have a 'only while sprinting' or 'only while in Combat option'

lol you spend your time chatting shit/swearing/being toxic in the vape suggestion forums and provide no useful suggestions, you're fucking useless dumbass. The feature I'm suggesting is very easy to implement and also very good for recording. I'm done talking with you.
  11. A

SUGGESTION: Make AimAssit have a 'only while sprinting' or 'only while in Combat option'

stfu, you're probably 20 IQ points lower than me. I'm making a suggestion and you haven't even provided any reasons as to why this feature shouldn't be implemented.
  12. A

That's stupid, you get no advantage from that. If you had a 'only while in combat option for aim assist', it would be very good for recording since you can't accidently miss click and aim at someone which is very easy to see in recording
  13. A

that's different and not what I'm suggesting. What I'm suggesting is even safer for recording.
  14. A

It would be good for recording please.
  15. A

Screensharing and Incognito History

Can staff somehow find what websites you have visited through incognito mode through cache memory (and if they can, how do I go about deleting it)? I've pretty much deleted all traces of hacked/ghost clients on my pc and I use a USB drive to store the vape files. But I am not sure if the staff...