Recent content by Alexx

1. Alexx

Vape Friends Update Showcase Video

I made this so I figured I'd just post it here, probably the last post for a while
  2. Alexx

Probably quitting vape forums

Hello, I’m not going to pretend like this is a big deal or anything but I am likely done with vape forums, as well as cheating in general. I got vape when I was around 12 years old, and I just never fully quit the community for some reason. I am now 16, and I have recently found a lot of success...
  3. Alexx

Also, I just remembered that the reason I was termed was nyor trying to get skateboardings...

Also, I just remembered that the reason I was termed was nyor trying to get skateboardings termed with false evidence and I got termed bc I owned the server.
  4. Alexx

My acc got termed so I got a username really late, but I didn't care bc I never really had a...

My acc got termed so I got a username really late, but I didn't care bc I never really had a unique username. I would just go by alex. I wound up getting alexandercrash, which is the first Minecraft username I ever had minus a few numbers, so that's fine with me.
  5. Alexx

I'm pretty impartial, but I guess I like it more than dislike it. It makes adding people easier...

I'm pretty impartial, but I guess I like it more than dislike it. It makes adding people easier and you can no longer get locked out of a display name due to too many people having it (like before I could not be Alex on Discord because all 9999 were taken).
  6. Alexx

NEVAMIND

no
  7. Alexx

scaffold

It isn't detected but you'll probably get lag backed on hypixel + staff might ban u if u don't jump up blocks bc no human is perfectly slowing down like vape does.
  8. Alexx

FRIENDS BETA CODE GIVEAWAY

You should slide one bc I am not glazing ur shit like the other people in this thread
  9. Alexx

How do you obtain a Beta Key?

be very active on forums or vape media, I only know of 3 people that got it plus the one random code that leftboob posted on forums
  10. Alexx

is it possible for me to gain a beta key?

Where do u even claim that lol
  11. Alexx

Vape Lite doesnt detect minecraft

lol my bad i thought it would say forge at the top
  12. Alexx

Vape Lite doesnt detect minecraft

Use forge
  13. Alexx

Vape V4.11 update is insane!

https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/friend-update-info.45753/#post-233598
  14. Alexx

Fix Misplace

That would just make it terrible lol
  15. Alexx

IS Vape Client V4 Safe?

I mean, if I could take ips just by discord id be spreading fear across the vape forums too