Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: There's occasionally a small delay with the auto-clicker. When you hold down left click it sometimes takes 2-3 seconds for your sword to start swinging.

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on the clicker and test it out.

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A but can provide one if needed.

idontusevape

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:
The global profile settings bug out when you’re kicked or disconnected from a server with them activated on your screen. They black out or something

How to reproduce the bug:
Get a friend to kick you right after you click global profiles, it usually takes a couple seconds buffer period to load the profiles so during then get kicked.

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A can be provided if needed.

FishermanStan

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:When you put ESP on outline mod it freezes your game, u will still be able to join servers but will be stuck on the same screen

How to reproduce the bug: Put ESP on and put it on outline.

Video / screenshot of the bug:

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:Books are colored when the gui is rainbow. (idk if this is a bug) i think its cool

How to reproduce the bug:just have the gui to rainbow

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://gyazo.com/69de3c6a8f9cee60134b158a27292f78
I could not replicate this. What MC version are you running? 1.8.9 or 1.7.10?

Brief description of the bug: Aim Assist not working. VAPE V3

How to reproduce the bug: Have Aim While On Target on.

When i go near players in my render they disappear.
I don't know I Don't have anything that makes that happened, it just happens idk. (edit1: turn antibot to minplex and remove bots)
https://gyazo.com/84923e73df2c24257767290a6d0432d8
You shouldn't be using Mineplex Anti-bot on servers that are not Mineplex. That's not a bug.

Brief description of the bug: There's occasionally a small delay with the auto-clicker. When you hold down left click it sometimes takes 2-3 seconds for your sword to start swinging.

I could not replicate this. What MC version are you running? 1.8.9 or 1.7.10? Also can you provide a video if possible?

The global profile settings bug out when you’re kicked or disconnected from a server with them activated on your screen. They black out or something

Get a friend to kick you right after you click global profiles, it usually takes a couple seconds buffer period to load the profiles so during then get kicked.

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A can be provided if needed.

vqm

Social Credit

that happens just if you have "break blocks" enabled"

Dark_

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: While in freecam and start autoclicking your character will freeze.

Be in freecam and hold left click with autoclicker.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/kemfn
Clicker settings at end of video, can post config if needed to. Not sure if it has anything to do with my settings.

Dark_

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: 2 bugs with freecam and third person. First, while in third person your character will flash, go invisible, and your cape will constantly reset. Second, when you go too far away from your character the screen will glitch out and start zooming in and out (watch video for better representation).

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on freecam and go in to third person.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/cn9fo
Second bug about 20 seconds in.

WatchdogIsTrash

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: If you open the Vape GUI with your Minecraft GUI scale large, the Vape GUI will have the hotbar and text from the chat as small as the in the normal GUI scale in minecraft.

Go to options, then video settings and set the GUI scale to large, go back in game open the gui you will see the hotbar change in sizes.

Ghost82

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: 1.12.2 autoclicker inventory Fill don't work and crash

How to reproduce the bug: played 1.12.2 and using autoclicking (inventory Fill)

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
that happens just if you have "break blocks" enabled"
I couldn't replicate this, could you please try and find out what specifically is causing this then post another bug report?
Brief description of the bug: When in water while in freecam your screen will flash black.
Confirmed, PM me for a reward.
Brief description of the bug: While in freecam and start autoclicking your character will freeze.
Couldn't replicate, can you please post your config/more options, or try to figure out what causes it then submit another bug report?
Brief description of the bug: 2 bugs with freecam and third person. First, while in third person your character will flash, go invisible, and your cape will constantly reset. Second, when you go too far away from your character the screen will glitch out and start zooming in and out (watch video for better representation).
Confirmed, PM for reward.
Brief description of the bug: If you open the Vape GUI with your Minecraft GUI scale large, the Vape GUI will have the hotbar and text from the chat as small as the in the normal GUI scale in minecraft.
Use the 'rescale' option in GUI settings to fix this.

Ghost82

Social Credit
Couldn't get it to crash, but yeah, it doesn't work. PM me for a reward.
how can you reproduce crash 1. autoclicker inventory Fill on 2. you try Fill item 10~20s in your inventory
ps: sir. what you mean? PM? (PM me for a reward)

Last edited:

Reed2772

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: When in (or opening) the Vape V3 gui the sky randomly turns into a night sky.

How to reproduce the bug: Open the gui and eventually the sky will turn into a night sky, or open the gui and the sky will be the night sky. (Btw I am using forge 1.8.9 and 2 mods, oldanimationsmod and optifine.)

Status
Not open for further replies.