[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
do you have discord?
No
I know you weren't able to do mineplex settings due to the retarded false flags. However, would you say I would be fine playing cake wars with the following settings:

Reach: 3.2 - 3.3

Autoclick: 11-16 CPS

Velocity: 90 100 100

Second of all can you link me to the no click delay mod? Thanks
For NoClickDelay, you have to hit the button on the left of the search bar, it’s in V4.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
No

For NoClickDelay, you have to hit the button on the left of the search bar, it’s in V4.
Alright listen , i got a question. It may seem like a troll question to you but it's not. Back in 2018 until 2020 i've been playing on hypixel every day with a reach mod on 4 or 4.5 blocks of reach and never got banned. What i don't understand is the things u say about staff ban , because i've never seen someone getting staff banned for reach (from my experience).

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Alright listen , i got a question. It may seem like a troll question to you but it's not. Back in 2018 until 2020 i've been playing on hypixel every day with a reach mod on 4 or 4.5 blocks of reach and never got banned. What i don't understand is the things u say about staff ban , because i've never seen someone getting staff banned for reach (from my experience).
Back in 2018 - 2019 it was much different. There was less staff checking people, replays didn’t exist, etc. Nowadays you have things like replays and other precautions they implemented like having people wait 72 hours before claiming rewards in ranked / tourneys.

It’s possible for someone to get LUCKY and fly under the radar being blatant, it’s just not advised to do so. In 2018 you could probably fly in ranked skywars, get masters division and not get banned.

Also when you say 2018 until 2020 there is a lot of other factors to take in. What modes did you play? Was it consistent for many hours a day? Or just a few days a week and like 1 hour.

Anyways if you aren’t lying about 4 blocking and getting away with it, congratulations but don’t recommend that here.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Back in 2018 - 2019 it was much different. There was less staff checking people, replays didn’t exist, etc. Nowadays you have things like replays and other precautions they implemented like having people wait 72 hours before claiming rewards in ranked / tourneys.

It’s possible for someone to get LUCKY and fly under the radar being blatant, it’s just not advised to do so. In 2018 you could probably fly in ranked skywars, get masters division and not get banned.

Also when you say 2018 until 2020 there is a lot of other factors to take in. What modes did you play? Was it consistent for many hours a day? Or just a few days a week and like 1 hour.

Anyways if you aren’t lying about 4 blocking and getting away with it, congratulations but don’t recommend that here.
I was playing like over 12 hours a day every day. But on hypixel , i don't understand how you can get staff banned for reach. There are over 100k players playing everyday , can you imagine how many reports would be sent a second/minute/hour? Like, i don't even think that there are so much staff to spectate all of those reports in my opinion.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I was playing like over 12 hours a day every day. But on hypixel , i don't understand how you can get staff banned for reach. There are over 100k players playing everyday , can you imagine how many reports would be sent a second/minute/hour? Like, i don't even think that there are so much staff to spectate all of those reports in my opinion.
I mean I got staff banned with 3.3 and .1 hitboxes so…..

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
What's your ping?
If you have a really low or just low ping then it's possible that u got ac banned maybe. Idk if that's hypixel hits in general or hits that EU people get , but hit reg is really bad for EU/AS players like me. So this makes reach not that blatant (it's still understandable) but 4 blocking on hp is not as blatant as 4 blocking on minemen for example. How are you sure that you got staff banned and not anticheated btw?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
What's your ping?
100ms
If you have a really low or just low ping then it's possible that u got ac banned maybe. Idk if that's hypixel hits in general or hits that EU people get , but hit reg is really bad for EU/AS players like me. So this makes reach not that blatant (it's still understandable) but 4 blocking on hp is not as blatant as 4 blocking on minemen for example. How are you sure that you got staff banned and not anticheated btw?
100ms is reasonable for 3.3 (the .1 hitboxes maybe not) but it's still not nearly as blatant as 4 blocking. Also Hypixel doesn't have reach checks or hitbox checks and ping doesn't affect it either.

I knew it was a staff ban because the ban happened when the AntiCheat would still say "WATCHDOG CHEAT DETECTION" the message I got was "Cheating through the use of unfair game advantages." Which is a staff ban.

Also 4 blocking doesn't really matter on the server, usually if someone is using 3.5+ it's very obvious.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
100ms

100ms is reasonable for 3.3 (the .1 hitboxes maybe not) but it's still not nearly as blatant as 4 blocking. Also Hypixel doesn't have reach checks or hitbox checks and ping doesn't affect it either.

I knew it was a staff ban because the ban happened when the AntiCheat would still say "WATCHDOG CHEAT DETECTION" the message I got was "Cheating through the use of unfair game advantages." Which is a staff ban.

Also 4 blocking doesn't really matter on the server, usually if someone is using 3.5+ it's very obvious.
I have been banned from watchdog and it said "Cheating through the use of unfair game advantages." I think that "WATCHDOG CHEAT DETECTION" was their old message.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I have been banned from watchdog and it said "Cheating through the use of unfair game advantages." I think that "WATCHDOG CHEAT DETECTION" was their old message.
Yeah, it happened in February of 2021, so it was a staff ban as that change wasn’t implemented until late 2021.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Yeah, it happened in February of 2021, so it was a staff ban as that change wasn’t implemented until late 2021.
Well idk. I had been playing bedwars on a stats alt on hypixel with max hitboxes & reach , 20 cps clicker , fastplace & scaffold. I had not been banned for like 4 days while i was playing over 12 hours a day but then i wanted to try killaura. I knew i would prob be banned tho i'm not dumb. I enabled blatant aura and in the first fight that i played i got banned and it was saying "Cheating through the use of unfair game advantages." This was 99% a watchdog ban.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Well idk. I had been playing bedwars on a stats alt on hypixel with max hitboxes & reach , 20 cps clicker , fastplace & scaffold. I had not been banned for like 4 days while i was playing over 12 hours a day but then i wanted to try killaura. I knew i would prob be banned tho i'm not dumb. I enabled blatant aura and in the first fight that i played i got banned and it was saying "Cheating through the use of unfair game advantages." This was 99% a watchdog ban.
Yes but in early 2021 it wasn’t like that, now it is.