why arent thevape forums working

Zweds

Social Credit
I don't even play VRChat
press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

ukm

Social Credit
XD is an abbreviation for laughing, as well as an emoticon. It is often seen in a text message or online when a user thinks something is really funny. If you tilt your head left 90 degrees it becomes a face where the X represents the eyes and the D is the mouth

there you go

Veraux

Social Credit
yea that is if you have been on the forum every day ever since you registered which is highly unlikely which raises the messages per day but it is impossible to calculate since we will never find out how many times you have logged into the forum
Exactly, I probably have not spent every single day, so wouldn’t that mean I’m on the forums less? You just said there isn’t a way to see how long I actually have siente in the forums? That cancels out your previous argument. Whatever, I don’t care at this point. No one will win here. All you got is your registry date and lack of virginity.

A little i off topic, but this reminds me of toxicity in practice servers. People insult your skill level in hopes of making you mad, but it doesn’t work if you don’t base your happiness or satisfaction from a video game. The more toxic people, whether they are good or bad at the game, always base their satisfaction on their skill level in a video game. People fail to recognize that often. When people are toxic to me, I legitimately could not care less, I think it’s funny and laugh at how they have made this game so important to themselves. This kinda relates to your argument, we do not care about your registry date, I don’t care that I registered mid 2020. It has no meaning or worth to me. Same goes with your virginity. It’s really not impressive, but you sure are proud and assume everyone else cares. Again, that’s the only argument I’ve seen you make, and it’s really sad. This was a bit of a rant, not solely for argument purposes, I just thought it was interesting and wanted to share. If your read this, thanks I guess haha

ukm

Social Credit
Exactly, I probably have not spent every single day, so wouldn’t that mean I’m on the forums less? You just said there isn’t a way to see how long I actually have siente in the forums? That cancels out your previous argument. Whatever, I don’t care at this point. No one will win here. All you got is your registry date and lack of virginity.

A little i off topic, but this reminds me of toxicity in practice servers. People insult your skill level in hopes of making you mad, but it doesn’t work if you don’t base your happiness or satisfaction from a video game. The more toxic people, whether they are good or bad at the game, always base their satisfaction on their skill level in a video game. People fail to recognize that often. When people are toxic to me, I legitimately could not care less, I think it’s funny and laugh at how they have made this game so important to themselves. This kinda relates to your argument, we do not care about your registry date, I don’t care that I registered mid 2020. It has no meaning or worth to me. Same goes with your virginity. It’s really not impressive, but you sure are proud and assume everyone else cares. Again, that’s the only argument I’ve seen you make, and it’s really sad. This was a bit of a rant, not solely for argument purposes, I just thought it was interesting and wanted to share. If your read this, thanks I guess haha
ded

Zweds

Social Credit

since there still is a posting cooldown and we say you post multiple posts a day you would not be a lot more less than what you would initially be