why arent thevape forums working

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
That’s more sad and depressing than impressive. It just shows that you had no childhood, no living parents to be there for you and teach you how to be a decent human being. I’m not saying this to offend, this is legitimately interpret from your message. Like seriously it’s just sad
it also shows that he doesn't draw vore 24/7 since vorarephiles never lose their virginity

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
I'll ask you next time haha
it's a fetish where one fantasizes about being eaten alive.
about one in 10,000 people have it
2% of furries have it
it is the only fetish to have a pride flag
why idk but it does
just why plz stop

Zweds

Social Credit
That’s more sad and depressing than impressive. It just shows that you had no childhood, no living parents to be there for you and teach you how to be a decent human being. I’m not saying this to offend, this is legitimately what I interpret from your message. Like seriously it’s just sad
getting pussy isn't sad. what truly is sad is having 1366 messages on a video game hack forum

Veraux

Social Credit
getting pussy isn't sad. what truly is sad is having 1366 messages on a video game hack forum
At the age of 10... I just disagree. It’s just wrong, I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Also I joined august 23, 2020. If I spread the messages perfectly even, that’s 6.89 messages a day. About 200-300 of those messages are from the one “lol is he cheating?” thread which lasted only a few days. So that brings it down to 5 messages per day. Most of those aren’t long comments (like this), just a few words or so. Yeah I guess I kinda agree, maybe I’m on the forums too much. But with the COVID-19 I’m at home a lot without much to do, so I tend to hang out here sometimes.

You probably couldn’t care less, tbh I just thought it was fun seeing my messages per day score lol

Zweds

Social Credit
At the age of 10... I just disagree. It’s just wrong, I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Also I joined august 23, 2020. If I spread the messages perfectly even, that’s 6.89 messages a day. About 200-300 of those messages are from the one “lol is he cheating?” thread which lasted only a few days. So that brings it down to 5 messages per day. Most of those aren’t long comments (like this), just a few words or so. Yeah I guess I kinda agree, maybe I’m on the forums too much. But with the COVID-19 I’m at home a lot without much to do, so I tend to hang out here sometimes.

You probably couldn’t care less, tbh I just thought it was fun seeing my messages per day score lol
yea that is if you have been on the forum every day ever since you registered which is highly unlikely which raises the messages per day but it is impossible to calculate since we will never find out how many times you have logged into the forum

Zweds

Social Credit

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
dang my fanboy really went this far btw that vac ban is my most recent one my older vac ban is over a thousand years old and its funny that some hvh Nick Gurr is so pressed over what i do on other forums
your older vac ban was over a thousand years old? lol k