why arent thevape forums working

Zweds

Social Credit
same argument can be used against you
also I'm not 51
there is no argument to be used against me LOL? i said using your logic you would be 51 and now you deny being 51 just cancelling out your initial argument? holy fuck please go outside

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
there is no argument to be used against me LOL? i said using your logic you would be 51 and now you deny being 51 just cancelling out your initial argument? holy fuck please go outside
this is a professional redditor, you stay inside all day to get internet points and are arguing against me, who spends less than an hour a day
also if you checked my birthdate, you would see that it was April 20th 1969, which is obviously a joke.

Zweds

Social Credit
this is a professional redditor, you stay inside all day to get internet points and are arguing against me, who spends less than an hour a day
also if you checked my birthdate, you would see that it was April 20th 1969, which is obviously a joke.
lololool! 69 funny number!!!!!!!! and you talk about me being some redditor LMFAO please be quiet now

Yuzuki

Social Credit
probs kid forgot to pay for internet. Or hes parent have parental control or something

Eris

Social Credit
LETS GOOOO NYOR is 19????? more like she groomed 19 kidS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD