Vape Lite Screenshares

Status
Not open for further replies.
VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
idk man but they did caught me lackin once because i visited vape.gg in incognito
well thats why screensharing sucks, they would ban you for having vape.gg account. they wont even check wheter you used it while playing on their server

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
well thats why screensharing sucks, they would ban you for having vape.gg account. they wont even check wheter you used it while playing on their server
in rbw you're allowed to have a cheat on your PC you're just not allowed to use it while playing on their server
fun fact i was screenshared 2 days ago, they didn't find anything. And vape lite bypasses screenshares since 2017.
where were you screenshared, also why tf didn't you bring this up earlier.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
in rbw you're allowed to have a cheat on your PC you're just not allowed to use it while playing on their server

where were you screenshared, also why tf didn't you bring this up earlier.
The server doesn't matter at all. The only thing that matter is what they do. And they launched Echo, and nothing was found.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
The server doesn't matter at all. The only thing that matter is what they do. And they launched Echo, and nothing was found.
to me it sounds like you just decided to make this up, there's no reason you couldn't have said this earlier lmao?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
to me it sounds like you just decided to make this up, there's no reason you couldn't have said this earlier lmao?
Possibly because you said that i was blindly repeating that vape lite is undetectable? And there is no tool that can find vape lite. Try to get the 9.99$ for 1 month and try to be screenshared to see that I'm true.

Deleted User

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
who????? also I doubt that re installing and uninstalling the browser would help with that if that really is the case...
it was some random polish server, the ip is dragonsurvival.eu i think. uninstalling and reinstalling obviously does help with that, since i got ss`ed there later with vape lite and bypass that time and they couldnt find that

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
it was some random polish server, the ip is dragonsurvival.eu i think. uninstalling and reinstalling obviously does help with that, since i got ss`ed there later with vape lite and bypass that time and they couldnt find that
did they use echo

Status
Not open for further replies.