Vape Lite Screenshares

Status
Not open for further replies.
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
have you ever bypassed a screenshare with vape lite recently
He’s right, if you wanna buy drip lite because you think it’s better that’s on you.

Not only will you destroy your reputation, you’ll be endlessly made fun of for using a shitty client and out $100

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
He’s right, if you wanna buy drip lite because you think it’s better that’s on you.

Not only will you destroy your reputation, you’ll be endlessly made fun of for using a shitty client and out $100
A ton of YouTubers and ppl are saying that Vape Lite doesn't bypass screenshares, and you guys can't seem to prove that it does...

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
A ton of YouTubers and ppl are saying that Vape Lite doesn't bypass screenshares, and you guys can't seem to prove that it does...
Yeah, most of those youtubers are anti-cheaters so of course they say that to discourage people from buying.

Also almost nobody here wants to waste hours of time to get screenshared to prove it to someone who can’t seem to understand something that simple.

paperchaser

Social Credit
The same goes in the other direction. Why cant anyone prove that it doesnt? Its just claims both ways
When is the last time any of you actually got screenshared? Because I just got banned on Ranked Bedwars using Vape lite after being scanned by avenge it picked it up and flagged, I thought they were lying at first and I went into the Avenge discord server and asked the owner for the scan link and it actually did flag lmao.
As has been said before they had a false detection and they've since removed that

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
When is the last time any of you actually got screenshared? Because I just got banned on Ranked Bedwars using Vape lite after being scanned by avenge it picked it up and flagged, I thought they were lying at first and I went into the Avenge discord server and asked the owner for the scan link and it actually did flag lmao.

EDIT - Nvm im retarded as fuck I forgot I ran pixel clicker like 30 mins before playing rbw
can you play rbw without running pixel clicker, I'm getting a fucking headache from all these mixed results it would be a life saver if you did

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
oh and i forgot to add. drip.gg cant bypass any ss`er that actually have more then 11 braincells, reason being it have web gui, the dumbest shit ever created. many clients advertise it as something good for some reason but its not. your web browser leaves strings and people can check wat u googlin even after few months with process hacker, so you either will have to uninstall your browser before ss (extremely sus ngl) or get banned.
I dont think that they can see your history in icognito mode?

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
and if they can then you're kinda fucked either way because you have to download the client to begin with

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
They just blindly repeat every rumors they see. And most of them don't even have vape lite.

Deleted User

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21

EDIT - Nvm im retarded as fuck I forgot I ran pixel clicker like 30 mins before playing rbw
dont they use echo? they are partners on echo.ac website

Status
Not open for further replies.