Vape Lite Screenshares

Status
Not open for further replies.
VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
lets just not shit talk about other clients like they do about vape, deciding about what client you should buy is pretty easy. check the client prices $45 vs $100

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
lets just not shit talk about other clients like they do about vape, deciding about what client you should buy is pretty easy. check the client prices $45 vs $100
At this point I'm just wanting to know if someone has used Vape Lite (recently) and bypassed a screenshare in rbw or somewhere relevant. If so I'll save $50 and buy vape lite, if not then I'll get drip.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
I don't want to hear someone shit talking a client that they have never used, if you shit talk a client then I expect some sort of proof, if not then what you just said is meaningless

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I don't want to hear someone shit talking a client that they have never used, if you shit talk a client then I expect some sort of proof, if not then what you just said is meaningless
Sser from rbw just launch some bullshit tools that are supposed to find vape lite. But vape lite is undetectable in any screenshare, and if you get detected, you'll get a refund.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
Sser from rbw just launch some bullshit tools that are supposed to find vape lite. But vape lite is undetectable in any screenshare, and if you get detected, you'll get a refund.
Yeah only if you somehow give vape proof tho, I would rather not get detected and fuck up my reputation then get a refund.
At this point I'm just wanting to know if someone has used Vape Lite (recently) and bypassed a screenshare in rbw or somewhere relevant. If so I'll save $50 and buy vape lite, if not then I'll get drip.
I really didn't think it would be this hard to find someone that has recently bypassed a screenshare on a cheating forum...

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yeah only if you somehow give vape proof tho, I would rather not get detected and fuck up my reputation then get a refund.
Vape lite isn't detected by any tool nor anybody. On RBW they aren't able to find anything.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
vape lite is undetectable in any screenshare, and if you get detected, you'll get a refund.
manthe has been doing this since 2015 so he knows 10x more than anyone else in the community, and yes i believe vape lite is undetected and ill prove it by getting myself screenshared in a vid

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
i can ask
If you ask and they say that they have bypassed with vape recently I'll buy vape,
A web gui is useless it actually just adds another detection method
I'm not pro drip Lite or anything I just want a client for content creation and some rbw and tourneys. Really I would rather just go with vape lite being I trust them more and it's just cheaper. I just want a 100% confirmation that it'll bypass from someone that has bypassed recently

paperchaser

Social Credit
If you ask and they say that they have bypassed with vape recently I'll buy vape,

I'm not pro drip Lite or anything I just want a client for content creation and some rbw and tourneys. Really I would rather just go with vape lite being I trust them more and it's just cheaper. I just want a 100% confirmation that it'll bypass from someone that has bypassed recently
You’re not going to know 100%. Nobody screenshares, you literally have to put in a ton of effort to get screenshared on purpose. You have to be on a random ass server that still screenshares and be around when staff that might screenshare are active, which you won’t know when that is. Even then most of them aren’t going to give a fuck about doing that. So asking if something is detected is basically asking someone to sit on Minecraft all day for a week to know for sure.

Deleted User

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
i dont think you will find a person like this, ss`ing in this game is dead and not as popular as few years ago, honestly i cant think of any english speaking server/community that still screenshares people. literally the only community i can think of that kinda often screenshares is ranked bedwars, making it almost impossible to be sure

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
You’re not going to know 100%. Nobody screenshares, you literally have to put in a ton of effort to get screenshared on purpose. You have to be on a random ass server that still screenshares and be around when staff that might screenshare are active, which you won’t know when that is. Even then most of them aren’t going to give a fuck about doing that. So asking if something is detected is basically asking someone to sit on Minecraft all day for a week to know for sure.
Join rbw discord and use like 3.5, you'll get screenshared within 1-2 games

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
out of 4 so far they don’t play anything that screenshares but just search on YouTube “vape screenshare bypass” you can see some videos there of people doing it.
Join rbw discord and use like 3.5, you'll get screenshared within 1-2 games
That’s just a shitty community, idk why ppl waste time with that it’s just made up elo lmao but whatever ppl do these days

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
just search on YouTube “vape screenshare bypass” you can see some videos there of people doing it.
most of the videos are from 1-5 years ago and they all have to end OBS during the ss, also in the comments ppl are saying vape lite gets detected by echo

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
most of the videos are from 1-5 years ago and they all have to end OBS during the ss, also in the comments ppl are saying vape lite gets detected by echo
They always say that. But echo has never detected vape lite.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The proof they manthe has never patched anything from echo. And each time they add detections for vape lite, their customers complain about false detections.

And the owner and the rest of the staff are completely retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.