This is debatable but is 3.1 to 3.3 reach and 0.04 hitboxes + 75% velocity safe for bedwsrs

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Probably lying or in ranked skywars/tourny
Don't think that he is lying cause he's not getting anything out of it . The only reason that he would lie is if he wanted to make the cheating community worse , but i really don't think that this is his intention.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
But I could use 75 100 95 + AC 12.2 to 15.2 + 3.15 to get 3.33 + 0.16 hitboxes + AA and not get ban, but I get ban on coldpvp for that lmfao
75 100 3.1-3.3 is literally nothing i use 50 100 3.8 killaura keepsprint sometimes toggle 0 0 velo autoblock ka yet i never get cheating banned even though i toggle 0 0 autoblock every few games if people are being annoying and i do this on 500$ naccounts not just random alts

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
KillAura can result into a staff ban . Anyway , if you'd like to then just check my cheating guide , i explain exactly what ''Staff-Ban'' term means in there.
killaura doesnt flag, staff almost never look at reports, doesnt watchdog ban, how do u expect to get banned ? unless you have
shitty settings and main autoblock your cheating guide is shit you dont know anything get off these forums disgusting ape

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
killaura doesnt flag, staff almost never look at reports, doesnt watchdog ban, how do u expect to get banned ? unless you have
shitty settings and main autoblock your cheating guide is shit you dont know anything get off these forums disgusting ape
Don't suggest stupidly blatant settings.

Pqradox

Social Credit
No, you are clearly blind if you can’t see how blatant 3.8 is in a replay.

If staff sees you 4 blocking people you will get banned, it doesn’t take a genius to make these conclusions.
Tbh you can probably get away with 4 blocking if you only toggle hard after bed break. Staff never watch the entire replay. They'll watch like one or two fights and see nothing wrong and move on.

PurpleDog125

Banned
Social Credit
finally someone that gets it,
i use 3.1 - 3.3 normally
on toggle 3.3 - 3.5
autoblock killaura with 15 aps and 3.6 swing
80 100 100 normally
75 90 100 on toggle.
kinda shit toggle settings but this is a perfect example of hypixel settings

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
staff is too lazy to track you down constantly
Well , we don't know their server's plugins. They may have a plugin who could allow you to do /spectate (real username) and if he is nicked they would get his nicked username in chat.