This is debatable but is 3.1 to 3.3 reach and 0.04 hitboxes + 75% velocity safe for bedwsrs

Lupa

Social Credit
Lol at that point hypixel staff don’t give a damn abt ranked players as much as nons, could I like use 3.15 to like 3.33 and still not get ban with 0.16 hitboxes lol
go with 3.1 - 3.3 and you can use 0.16 hitboxes.

Lupa

Social Credit
But I could use 75 100 95 + AC 12.2 to 15.2 + 3.15 to get 3.33 + 0.16 hitboxes + AA and not get ban, but I get ban on coldpvp for that lmfao
first of all: AC is undetectable use whatever the fuck you want not even staff will be able to see you autoclicking, you can and i say you cant get banned for using AC.
and second this counts for AA aswell, you can toggle this up as much as you want and unless you dont use vertical AA you will never face a ban no matter on what typ of account you play.
third point, never put your velo chance down from 100, it really wont matter any shit.
4th i already told you your hitbox settings above, go with 3.1 - 3.3 and 0.16 hitboxes.

Xtraink

Banned
Social Credit
No, you are clearly blind if you can’t see how blatant 3.8 is in a replay.

If staff sees you 4 blocking people you will get banned, it doesn’t take a genius to make these conclusions.
Atlas is a joke. You will only get Atlas banned if you're bhopping or flying lol

Belligerently

Social Credit
first of all: AC is undetectable use whatever the fuck you want not even staff will be able to see you autoclicking, you can and i say you cant get banned for using AC.
and second this counts for AA aswell, you can toggle this up as much as you want and unless you dont use vertical AA you will never face a ban no matter on what typ of account you play.
third point, never put your velo chance down from 100, it really wont matter any shit.
4th i already told you your hitbox settings above, go with 3.1 - 3.3 and 0.16 hitboxes.
Lupa should I use antibot no matter what? Could I use 75 100 100 velocity?

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Why not both bc I’ve never been banned on my main MVP++ with both, but what should the max reach be? I main bw
Staying unbanned for a while means that you most likely bypass the ANTICHEAT , but staff bans still exist. It may take a week , a month or even more to get you staff banned.. that delay doesn't mean that you will stay unbanned tho.

Reach: 3.1-3.3
Velo: 90%
AC: 16-20 but causes hit reg so u could try 12-16
Keepsprint: You can use it actually but don't jump mid fight and don't make it obvious that you're using it.
Don't use killaura at all.

If you have really low ping i'd consider making reach 3.1-3.2 and if u have high ping u could prob go like 3.1-3.4 , no matter ur ping on sumo u can go a bit more blatant with velo and reach like 85% velo and 3.1-3.35 reach

peakrage

Social Credit
why is everyone on this forums so fucking retarded and think hypixel staff can do shit
u can literally main 4 block ka normally and 0 0 velo autoblock keepsprint when bed gone and u wont get banned for fucking months
ok but what if i want to NOT get banned ever

dont come crying here when u get banned after 6 months of grinding stats using ur dog shit blatant settings
stupid mother fuckers i swear

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
why is everyone on this forums so fucking retarded and think hypixel staff can do shit
u can literally main 4 block ka normally and 0 0 velo autoblock keepsprint when bed gone and u wont get banned for fucking months
Exactly , for months. Not forever.

Lupa

Social Credit
Staying unbanned for a while means that you most likely bypass the ANTICHEAT , but staff bans still exist. It may take a week , a month or even more to get you staff banned.. that delay doesn't mean that you will stay unbanned tho.

Keepsprint: You can use it actually but don't jump mid fight and don't make it obvious that you're using it.

If you have really low ping i'd consider making reach 3.1-3.2 and if u have high ping u could prob go like 3.1-3.4 , no matter ur ping on sumo u can go a bit more blatant with velo and reach like 85% velo and 3.1-3.35 reach
retard stfu you dont know shit what youre talking about nigga dOnT uSe KiLlAuRa At AlL fucking faggot if you play with legit aura noone will fucking care if you play with autoblock aura Staff *may* care after 2 years of playing 8 hours a day and sIXtEeN tO tWeNtY cAuSeS hIt ReG nicka thats because of ur ping or just hypixel not because of the fucking cps i click 22 cps legit and if i get hitregged i know its my ping not my cps so stfu you dont know shit about this server go back to playing minecraft bedrock fucktard people like you are just the reason people in this forum use the word retard

Xtraink

Banned
Social Credit

ur retarded af kill aura is less blatant than keepsprint lmao

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
retard stfu you dont know shit what youre talking about nigga dOnT uSe KiLlAuRa At AlL fucking faggot if you play with legit aura noone will fucking care if you play with autoblock aura Staff *may* care after 2 years of playing 8 hours a day and sIXtEeN tO tWeNtY cAuSeS hIt ReG nicka thats because of ur ping or just hypixel not because of the fucking cps i click 22 cps legit and if i get hitregged i know its my ping not my cps so stfu you dont know shit about this server go back to playing minecraft bedrock fucktard people like you are just the reason people in this forum use the word retard
Alright , u just want to get attention but i'm not going to give it to you. Most experienced people are going to agree with what i'm saying and that's what matters , not the opinion of an unexperienced kid that thinks autoblock and ka is going to keep them unbanned.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
ur retarded af kill aura is less blatant than keepsprint lmao
KillAura can result into a staff ban . Anyway , if you'd like to then just check my cheating guide , i explain exactly what ''Staff-Ban'' term means in there.

Lupa

Social Credit
Alright , u just want to get attention but i'm not going to give it to you. Most experienced people are going to agree with what i'm saying and that's what matters , not the opinion of an unexperienced kid that thinks autoblock and ka is going to keep them unbanned.
u actually have no experience with this because you just never play on high settings cuz ur scared, which is a fair point but id recommend you to try it out and see for yourself.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
u actually have no experience with this because you just never play on high settings cuz ur scared, which is a fair point but id recommend you to try it out and see for yourself.
I had been playing on hp with 4 blocks reach for almost 2 years. However , since atlas got added it is not the same. If you'd like to then just check my cheating guide , i explain exactly what ''Staff-Ban'' term means in there.

Xtraink

Banned
Social Credit
I had been playing on hp with 4 blocks reach for almost 2 years. However , since atlas got added it is not the same. If you'd like to then just check my cheating guide , i explain exactly what ''Staff-Ban'' term means in there.
Atlas is a joke

Lupa

Social Credit
i know i read your guide but since you appear to have blocked me or smth i cant reply, so here are some things id add to this guide:
hypixel reach is capped at 3.75 so going higher in reach settings wont do anything just hit regs you
any render setting (such as ESP etc) cant be detected on any server, this is self explanatory but a lot of people still ask about this
on hypixel always use antibot on advanced, add that to your hypixel setting list
thats about it, i just dont understand why you said "14cps max" 3/4 of the community clicks faster than this legit anyways so whats the point

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
i know i read your guide but since you appear to have blocked me or smth i cant reply, so here are some things id add to this guide:
hypixel reach is capped at 3.75 so going higher in reach settings wont do anything just hit regs you
any render setting (such as ESP etc) cant be detected on any server, this is self explanatory but a lot of people still ask about this
on hypixel always use antibot on advanced, add that to your hypixel setting list
thats about it, i just dont understand why you said "14cps max" 3/4 of the community clicks faster than this legit anyways so whats the point
I haven't blocked you , you can reply. I'll add the reach cap thing. I've already mentioned the render settings thing , i also have metioned the antibot but without the advanced mode , going to mention it as well. Thanks for your suggestions!

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
I said 14 or 15 cps max just so i cover every server. On Some servers like minemen it's not safe to use over 15 cps , on hypixel tho it's safe using 20 cps. In my opinion , you won't get banned on any server if you don't go over 15 cps and you have a good gap between min-max cps.

Normal clicking 17 cps for example , is not the same as autoclicking 17 cps.

Another thing that i've mentioned in my cheating guide is that cps that u can use on a server depends on the autoclicker. If you use a good external autoclicker you could probably use higher cps on some servers , that guide is made strictly for Vape V4 / Vape Lite tho.

Due to the new Vape V4 update which added ''Extra Randomisation'' to the autoclicker , you could probably use a bit higher autoclicker settings than the ones i've mentioned for servers in my guide , however since this feature is new and i'm not completely sure about it , i haven't updated the autoclicker settings. I also mention this in my cheating guide.

I've added your suggestions to my cheating guide btw!

Xtraink

Banned
Social Credit
Could be. But when users like IncognitoDoge say that they've been staff banned with such low reach & hitbox settings i need to consider what they're saying and take it seriously.
Probably lying or in ranked skywars/tourny