This is debatable but is 3.1 to 3.3 reach and 0.04 hitboxes + 75% velocity safe for bedwsrs

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
How are you still on this.

3.1 - 3.3
85 horizontal and 100 on rest.
Don’t use aura or vertical velocity.
Not that hard to understand, stop making the same posts.

youssef

Social Credit
why is everyone on this forums so fucking retarded and think hypixel staff can do shit
u can literally main 4 block ka normally and 0 0 velo autoblock keepsprint when bed gone and u wont get banned for fucking months

butitsok

Social Credit
in the vape menu on the left you can find a "profiles" button, if you make a new one in that section you can bind it to a key to toggle to that profile if you need to toggle higher reach. btw don't even try to use the config in the post above mine if you have 300+ stars or something lol
I've literally cheated on an account that's 300 stars and 900 stars for a year with that 3.8 config, please be quiet.
You are retarded

Lupa

Social Credit
No, you are clearly blind if you can’t see how blatant 3.8 is in a replay.

If staff sees you 4 blocking people you will get banned, it doesn’t take a genius to make these conclusions.
staff wont fucking look into replays step by step analysing each hit that someone gives

Lupa

Social Credit
finally someone that gets it,

Bruh

Bruh how do u got MVP++??? Have u never been ban????? I ?
i got banned in december 2020 where i had no rang at all, when i used critical packets with liquid bounce.
no i havent been banned with these settings, on my mvp+ alt im playing with 0.35 hitboxes and 3.4 reach aswell as 40 40 100 velocity.

Lupa

Social Credit
Here's what i say don't use 3.8 with 100-180 ping. If you have 200-250 its safe to use 3.1-3.6 at max
yeah tbh 3.8 isnt even cool with such a high ping, id go either of the following:
3.1 - 3.3
3.3 - 3.5
3.5 - 3.7

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
ur the most retarded person i have ever fucking seen on this forum shut the fuck up u retarded bitch u dont know shit stop talkingz

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
Staff don’t need to look “step by step” idiot 3.8 is actually very noticeable on its own.
noticeable or not 70% of the good bedwars players cheat and since bedwars is one of the biggest gamemodes apart from skyblock theyre just not gonna look at every report staff wont do shit for reach unless you use it in rsw or tourneys

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
finally someone with a brain although atlas is dogshit since people with nfa's that randomly hop just stack it up if u play with just reach velo legit killaura hitboxes ect and toggle 0 0 autoblock when needed or things like that once in a while you cant get banned by atlas and its extremely rare to queue a nicked admin since almost none of them actually play the server

Lupa

Social Credit
It's true that donors may take longer to get banned but the reason for that is the focus on blatant cheaters who are still able to obtain non-rank NFAs and cause way more nuances that might turn away the average new player from playing the server at all which is an income loss. The anticheat being this lenient is also a money incentive for people who cheat and play gangster in block game btw, it'll never get any good. You WILL get banned eventually though, for example by atlas or actually queuing a nicked staff, if that happens in Duels say goodbye to your stats lmfao

(can someone remove the fucking captcha shit btw i had to verify it four times to make this post)
i can agree with the captcha part

no youll never get banned ive played against unnicked mods (when that was a thing) with 3.3 and they didnt care at all staff just thinks your good some friends of me cheat since like 2 years and he has never been banned

Belligerently

Social Credit
Staff don’t need to look “step by step” idiot 3.8 is actually very noticeable on its own.
Lol at that point hypixel staff don’t give a damn abt ranked players as much as nons, could I like use 3.15 to like 3.33 and still not get ban with 0.16 hitboxes lol

Belligerently

Social Credit
finally someone with a brain although atlas is dogshit since people with nfa's that randomly hop just stack it up if u play with just reach velo legit killaura hitboxes ect and toggle 0 0 autoblock when needed or things like that once in a while you cant get banned by atlas and its extremely rare to queue a nicked admin since almost none of them actually play the server
U make a point

Belligerently

Social Credit
But I could use 75 100 95 + AC 12.2 to 15.2 + 3.15 to get 3.33 + 0.16 hitboxes + AA and not get ban, but I get ban on coldpvp for that lmfao