Minemen Club Settings (V2 and Lite)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocureal

Social Credit
When he get caught lying lol!!!! manthe can see the accounts we use in minecraft when you inject vape V3.

This actually creeps me out though. So basically manthe can take our account info if we inject vape V3? It’s not that I don’t trust manthe. I’m just curious.
its actually sad how you take someones word and have no idea if he said is true or not, you probably doubt a lot of right people.

Ocureal

Social Credit
None of the minecraft accounts that you've used Vape v3 with are banned on minemen club.
if you don't believe me I can hop in ts and anydesk and provide anything you want tbh, I hope your not lying out of your ass just to try to prove that your client is good which I do think it is good I love your work don't give me wrong, but I'm actually am not wrong about this, if it helps, I hop'd on minemen club with vape v3 and got banned and after I got banned I changed my ip today, I don't know if me changing my ip would change anything , but if it does then that is the reason and if it does and you don't believe me check the last time I changed my ip, I changed it before you posted your post and a day after I was banned, (banned at noon or night cant remember) (changed ip in the morning) I have nothing else to say, I don't want to sound guilty at all, because I'm not, and maybe because I can prove to these guys that said "exposed" "lier!!!" wrong so I can bully that fuck out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.