Minemen Club Settings (V2 and Lite)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocureal

Social Credit
Since nibba's really getting banned on Minemen club i decided to post undetectable settings
for both Clients

Vape Lite
========================
========================
AutoClicker

Swords and Axes: Yes
Mini CPS: 9
Max CPS: 14
========================
========================
AimAssist

Click Aim: Yes
Swords and Axes: Yes
Horizontal: 15
Vertical: Not using
Range: 3.40
Max Angle: 82
========================
========================

Reach

Reach Mini: 3.00
Reach Max: 3.16
========================
========================

Horizontal: 90
Vertical: 100
Chance: 100
========================
========================

========================
========================

Vape V2

NOTE:
Make sure to change theme to Spook this is because you can set values differently.
Values< Theme< Left Click> Spook
========================
========================

AutoClicker

Block Hit: On
Mini CPS: 8
Max CPS: 13
========================
========================
AimAssist
Click Aim: on

Range: 3.4
Rate Horz: 0.8
Max Angle: 62
========================
========================
Reach

Mini: 3.0
Max: 3.1
Misplace: OFF
========================
========================
Velocity

Chance: 100
Horz: 90
Vertical: 100

========================
========================
WTAP
We are not using wtap on v2, just because fat jesus coded the delay differently(imo), and now it sucks ass on v2.

-Ocureal

Last edited:

Crotox

Social Credit
I don't want to get banned because I have YouTuber rank..

Btw does Misplace is blatant on minemen club?
The anti cheat caught the misplace of vape?

Social Credit
I don't want to get banned because I have YouTuber rank..

Btw does Misplace is blatant on minemen club?
The anti cheat caught the misplace of vape?
Aim assist is detectable, you better don't use it. Dewgs made an exe file that can find aim-assist users, forcing them to admit they do have vapor. Also there a re other ways to detect aim-assist, since it is server-side its easy to spot (meaning you will flag the server a lot)

Crotox

Social Credit
Aim assist is detectable, you better don't use it. Dewgs made an exe file that can find aim-assist users, forcing them to admit they do have vapor. Also there a re other ways to detect aim-assist, since it is server-side its easy to spot (meaning you will flag the server a lot)
Is it with every settings of aimassist?

Crotox

Social Credit
Could you help me to find the best settings for MMC?
Add me on Discord: Crotox#0604

Crotox

Social Credit
Could you help me to find the best settings for minemen club?
Please add me on Discord: Crotox#0604

Vape

Social Credit
I think you mean SSVerify which they renamed to 'MMC.exe', Dewgs did not develop this. Manthe developed this and it does not find any version of vape. Also aim assist can bypass minemen club easily providing you use the right settings. And aim assist is client side but servers can check how your aiming to a certain degree.

Crotox

Social Credit
I think you mean SSVerify which they renamed to 'MMC.exe', Dewgs did not develop this. Manthe developed this and it does not find any version of vape. Also aim assist can bypass minemen club easily providing you use the right settings. And aim assist is client side but servers can check how your aiming to a certain degree.
So the settings that he sended its bypassing completely?
Because I know reach and velocity are really detectable now days, you think those settings will bypass?

Social Credit
I was clearly saying the opposite of the right things lol. I guess you both ate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.