Minemen Club Settings (V2 and Lite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social Credit
No, your actually wrong. Aim assist is client sided. However if you snap your character’s heads constantly 180 degrees. Their client sided anticheat can detect it. Because it looks fishy and unhumanlike. Honestly with the default aim assist settings on both lite and original vape. You can bypass mineman because it’s possible for anyone to aim like that.
1st of, your reply is late asf, 2nd. You're retarded for not noticing it was clear sarcasm and 3rd. You already saw me arguing with Vape about this just 3 messages above.

TrampMasterExtRa

Social Credit
holy shit, I have been commenting / posting a shit load on here and haven't gotten active member yet. Anyways these settings are good but I always end up getting banned for reach especially when I'm offline. I don't know what to do and also click aim is required? It always makes me turn around to them while im potting even with swords only on. Help?

Ocureal

Social Credit
Updated Settings for vape v2. btw don't use vape v3 on minemen club, youll get banned for right now. just use v2 and lite.

a8w

Social Credit
@Ocureal have you read anything that Manthe has said recently. The entire client was re-coded. Every module was re-made. Vape V3 isn't detectable yet. End of Story.

Ocureal

Social Credit
All the modules are identical, this isnt true.
interesting id say, I logged on minemen club, with vape v3 and used 3.2 reach, autoclicker 9-14 and got banned after my match, idk if it was staff or not I only played 2 matches.

Ocureal

Social Credit
@Ocureal have you read anything that Manthe has said recently. The entire client was re-coded. Every module was re-made. Vape V3 isn't detectable yet. End of Story.
no I haven't actually. I haven't seen one post of manthe saying he recoded the whole client, must of been missed

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
interesting id say, I logged on minemen club, with vape v3 and used 3.2 reach, autoclicker 9-14 and got banned after my match, idk if it was staff or not I only played 2 matches.
None of the minecraft accounts that you've used Vape v3 with are banned on minemen club.

TehNeon

Social Credit
None of the minecraft accounts that you've used Vape v3 with are banned on minemen club.
The logs of Vape are not used against anyone on Minemen Club at all. Any punishment given on the network is either issued by a Staff Member for either blatantly cheating, or by the anticheat.

Ocureal

Social Credit
yes one of them are. I can privately send you the acc I used I did a fight with vape v3 and got banned and that is on god.

Also I just got banned on arcane using lite
I was using
AimAssist
Horz Speed: 23
Range: 4.00

Reach

Velocity
Horz: 90
vertical: 100
chance: 100

Status
Not open for further replies.