How to hide Vape[Lite&V2]

Ocureal

Social Credit
shift+delete everything so it doesnt show that your recycle bin was edited and if you use r-wipe make sure you uncheck recycle bin if your running the program right after you get frozen
I did :/

Ocureal

Social Credit
No, the hide button just makes the window invisible for recording or whatever. To "self destruct" just close the window.
Do you think zuiy did this with spooker because spooker has a hide feature like that he did a video trying to show his viewers ''i dont cheat'' and he deleted .minecraft, but when you close minecraft, spooker is still open

noobydooby

Social Credit
I'm still having trouble hiding vape lite and Vape V2. For one thing, I've seen servers starting to open an AnyDesk and then watch you PvP and checking to see if Vape Lite is running in the background or if you have Vape V2 loaded in. Even if you're decent/good at PvP without Vape Lite/Vape V2, it results in you obviously playing noticeably worse and you get banned for just playing worse than before the screenshare (since presumably the hacks were making you godly). It's not 100% proof but I personally think it's enough to conclusively say someone was cheating, especially if they start playing awful during the screenshare. Another thing that goes without saying is that even if you follow all of these steps for Vape V2, there are tons of strings detectable for it making this tutorial kind of useless for V2 specifically. I don't really know a way around this, especially if they force you to PvP during a screenshare.

Prometheus

Social Credit
I'm still having trouble hiding vape lite and Vape V2. For one thing, I've seen servers starting to open an AnyDesk and then watch you PvP and checking to see if Vape Lite is running in the background or if you have Vape V2 loaded in. Even if you're decent/good at PvP without Vape Lite/Vape V2, it results in you obviously playing noticeably worse and you get banned for just playing worse than before the screenshare (since presumably the hacks were making you godly). It's not 100% proof but I personally think it's enough to conclusively say someone was cheating, especially if they start playing awful during the screenshare. Another thing that goes without saying is that even if you follow all of these steps for Vape V2, there are tons of strings detectable for it making this tutorial kind of useless for V2 specifically. I don't really know a way around this, especially if they force you to PvP during a screenshare.
No good server screen shares like that.

DarkRoads

Social Credit
I followed this exact method and still got banned. I was screenshared on VeltPvP (A sweaty hcf server) and they downloaded Process hacker from my chrome. They ran it and nothing really happened though. I was stupid and had a screenshot of me with Vape modules open on another server and they banned me for that. But the whole screenshare they didn't seem to find my Vape HAHA they were looking for ages and when they went to %appdata% screenshots and saw a ss of me on a whole other server but they still banned me. Anyway this method seems pretty damn strong and they also saw RWipe on my PC and questioned that too. Anyway I would rather be banned on some randy practice server than on a bigger one like badlion which I still Vape on ;) BTW I was using Vape V2

Prometheus

Social Credit
I followed this exact method and still got banned. I was screenshared on VeltPvP (A sweaty hcf server) and they downloaded Process hacker from my chrome. They ran it and nothing really happened though. I was stupid and had a screenshot of me with Vape modules open on another server and they banned me for that. But the whole screenshare they didn't seem to find my Vape HAHA they were looking for ages and when they went to %appdata% screenshots and saw a ss of me on a whole other server but they still banned me. Anyway this method seems pretty damn strong and they also saw RWipe on my PC and questioned that too. Anyway I would rather be banned on some randy practice server than on a bigger one like badlion which I still Vape on ;) BTW I was using Vape V2
It was your ON fault you got banned, this tutorial doesn't do everything for you, you still have to have some common sense.

DarkRoads

Social Credit
It was your ON fault you got banned, this tutorial doesn't do everything for you, you still have to have some common sense.
Didn't say it was their fault you aut, I never said it was anyones fault I know it was mine, I was saying the method did well and it was funny to watch the idiots screensharing me look and look forever. So don't post stupid shite. Also if you are going to capitalize a word to express how much you are yelling it at me, spell it right. You are basically highlighting your terrible grammar.

Prometheus

Social Credit
Didn't say it was their fault you aut, I never said it was anyones fault I know it was mine, I was saying the method did well and it was funny to watch the idiots screensharing me look and look forever. So don't post stupid shite. Also if you are going to capitalize a word to express how much you are yelling it at me, spell it right. You are basically highlighting your terrible grammar.
'and still got banned'. The capitalised word auto corrected as I'm on my phone, I apologise for any misconception it caused. But don't complain about my English when you're out here calling me an 'aut'

DarkRoads

Social Credit
I'm not the idiot who sounded stupid from the start, You started off in a negative manner towards me suck a chode

DarkRoads

Social Credit
Well I mostly find you to seem retarded as a person so it makes sense you leave retarded shit on the forum