How to hide Vape[Lite&V2]

Ryan

Social Credit
Note(1): Please excuse any errors made in this thread as I did type all of this on my phone.

Disclaimer: Sadly, This tutorial cannot guarantee that you won't get banned through a screenshare, there's always a possibility you could, even if it's a small chance. There's only so much you can do on your part to avoid getting caught, a screenshare is 40% how well the user can hide it, and 60% how good the staff member is good at ssing. A staff member(especially on a well-known server), will sometimes have a way that only @Manthe, can make useless. If you get banned on a server especially when you correctly followed all of my instructions, just contact him here. That way the method will get patched, and no one else using vape would get banned through that specific method again. Now my recommendation is to use Vape lite instead of v2, for screenshares if you're really paranoid of getting banned. The only downside is that it doesn't have as many modules as the original vape client, and you cannot just pay once for to get it forever.

Note(2):
After you've done everything in my tutorial, I recommend for you to never go on this website on the pc you're getting screenshared on without using incognito. Always use an incognito window when you need to go on this site. Or you'll possibly get banned from a method that can check to see if you've been on the vape.gg website before, which is bannable on some servers(stupid, but true).

Note(3)
: When I say "V2", I'm referring to the original vape client and it's users. When I say "Lite", I'm talking about "Vape lite", if you didn't already know.

Every day, I keep getting Messaged, and new members join the forums asking a similar question along the lines of, "how can I hide vape?" Well, I'm tired of repeating myself. Like I have more posts on this site than everyone else, possibly combined. Hopefully, this will save me and everyone else answering, some time by having a thread to link when the same questions are being asked. Please do me a favor, and link anyone curious about hiding vape this thread if I haven't already.

Note(4):Keep in mind that there will be some steps that only vape lite users have to do, not v2 users and Vice Versa. Of course, when I just say "vape" I mean both V2 and lite users. Read carefully before you end up doing an unnecessary step.

Note(5):This tutorial is assuming that you've just bought the client, and you don't know what to do after that. Now if you've already downloaded vape and have been actively using it, make sure that you've done at least step(s) 5, 7, and 8.

Programs:
Rwipe&Clean(If you already installed vape and it's in lastactivityview for you, you need to run this. Yes it'll take a long time, and you'll need to restart your PC when it's done )

CCleaner(For Vape lite users, you'll especially need this. But It can also help speed up your pc, everyone can use this even if you don't own a version of vape.)

Winrar(Not necessary, but nice to have)

Note(6): All three have free trials, but that doesn't mean when the trial ends that you'll need to pay for anything. You could also get the paid versions online if you were to search it up.

Tutorial:
1. Make sure that you're logged on to the website, and head to the "My account" page and make sure that your hwid and IP address are correct. Now head to the "Download" page, click on the version that you purchased and want to use.

2. Now depending on the version that you downloaded, you'll either get a .exe file downloading or a .zip.

3. When the file has finished downloading, it will be in your downloads folder, take it out and put it in any file directory in which you want to inject vape from. Now if you just dragged the file from the browser, still go into your downloads folder and delete the vape file from there.

4(A). For lite users, skip to step 5. Step 4(B). is only for V2 users. But I will recommend to put the client in a folder, name it whatever you'd want the name to be(just don't name the folder "vape" or "ghost client"), and don't open the folder yet.

4(B). V2 users, If you downloaded regular vape, continue reading. Now I'm just going to assume that you have WinRAR installed on your computer, if you don't it's fine. But the program is a useful utility to have even if not for block game cheating. Right click the .zip, and choose, "extract files", this will create a regular folder that is named exactly the same, but has a different file format. A small window will pop up, ignore it and click "ok". A folder will be created, you can name it whatever you'd like(but don't name the folder "vape" or "ghost client"). Don't open the folder yet.

5. Right click the folder(or .exe if you lite users didn't want to have a folder), and click "properties" A window will pop up, go to "advanced and make sure that everything is unchecked, click "ok" at the bottom, and then click "apply". When a the "Confirm Attribute Changes?" window pops up, choose "Apply this option to this folder, subfolders and files", which is the 2nd option.

6(A). If you're using V2, skip to step 7.

6(B).Lite users, If you haven't already, download and install CCleaner. Now with CCleaner, whether you get the "free" or the "professional" version won't matter, but the latter is better like I said you could always search a key up for the paid version online, and find it. You will get a 30 day trial anyway with the program the first time you install it. When the cleaner is open, scroll all the way down you see "User Assist History" under the "Advanced" section. Check that option and run the cleaner. Run this program after you've injected vape lite. This is because every certain staff members on servers use a program called "User assist view" to see if you ran vape lite, and the user assist history will always appear every time you run a .exe of anything.

7. We will only need to run this program once, yes it will take a long time. Download and Install if you haven't already, Rwipe&clean. When it's installed a small window should pop up, saying that you have a 30-day trial, ignore that and launch the program. Check everything and run the program, it will take 5-10 minutes and you'll be required to restart your PC when it's over. But it's worth it, you'll never have to run the program again unless you go on this website again without using an incognito window.

8. When you've finished restarting, you're pretty much done. Now you can open up Minecraft and inject vape. When you need to self-destruct, all you should do is shift + delete the folder that contains the client and temp disable. If you end up getting frozen with the plugin that opens up a chest gui, self destruct the client by clicking the module in the window and temp disable, or for vape users, hold left control and home to self-destruct, choose a browser to use and open an incognito window, go to the website, log in, and temp disable yourself. Don't go on this website again without using an incognito window.

Note(7)-Conclusion:This took me a long time to write. I was out all day, and I wrote this whole tutorial in small chunks on my phone. I started at 6:00 am today, and I'm now finishing at 6:59 pm. If something I said doesn't make any sense, or I forgot to add in something, leave a reply, I will try to clarify what I said, and may edit the thread if necessary.

Thanks for reading this huge tutorial, hopefully the amount of effort I put into this was worth it. Like I said earlier, please try to link this thread to anyone asking how to hide vape lite and/or v2.

Last edited:

Ocureal

Social Credit
changing ur date does help btw i got banned on a server they typed in run on my search bar and typed some $Recycle.bin or some shit and they said i edited my recycle bin so change ur time lol i got banned becuz i changed my time and forgot to change it back lol

adam

Social Credit
changing ur date does help btw i got banned on a server they typed in run on my search bar and typed some $Recycle.bin or some shit and they said i edited my recycle bin so change ur time lol i got banned becuz i changed my time and forgot to change it back lol
shift+delete everything so it doesnt show that your recycle bin was edited and if you use r-wipe make sure you uncheck recycle bin if your running the program right after you get frozen

adam

Social Credit
Hey, I try helping sometimes too ;)

Also, good tutorial. I already knew to do this but its good for new members to know as well.
ive never seen you on here lol but ryan is like the most active member/helper on here i also try to help but i will never become like ryan :(

KhwPp

Social Credit
Very nice guide Ryan, thank you. But why would you need to temp disable yourself?

KhwPp

Social Credit
In case a staff member makes you download Vape to see if you have a whitelist to the client.
Oh fuck, forgot that, doesn't temp disable automatically work if you have the "tick" on self destruct when you CTRL + HOME?

KhwPp

Social Credit
On VapeV2, there is an option to temp disable.

On Vape Lite, there isn't which is why lite users need to manually temp disable.
Yeah I mean, it should work if you have the tick on, and then click "Self-destruct" but what if you do CTRL + HOME does the tick apply on there too? @Manthe

KhwPp

Social Credit
You can't temp disable using the left ctrl + home keybind. So you'll no choice but to go on the website and temp disable yourself.
Unless Manthe directly made the self destruct bind work with the self destruct module option recently, because I know for a fact that Everytime I used it, I had to temp disable myself.
This is exactly why I asked.

Dylan4801

Social Credit
Move the incognito Gui part to the beggining and you forgot the step to uninstall chrome before ss, rwipe does not delete traces in process hacker. You need to and the part to delete and supspicous emails on your email

Dylan4801

Social Credit
1. Alright, thanks.
2.Why the hell would anyone need to uninstall chrome? Is that what you do??? That's so stupid and unnecessary.
3.Rwipe does remove Google chrome strings showing vape.gg being a website that the user went on, and it clears lastactivityviewer.
4.When you clear everything in chrome, and/or use CCleaner, and/or Rwipe&clean, it'll delete all of your user submitted data that isn't a password/autofill suggestion, in chrome which will log out any websites logged on to(including your email).
That is incorrect it does not delete in process hacker I have tried this myself, incognito does not work either for chrome inorder to hide strings. It still saves within the memory of Google Chrome the only way to delete it is to uninstall and check (clear all browsing data). You can try this yourself, I have been ssed 20+ times in the past 2 weeks on multiply accounts on servers such as minehq, Valux, Velt, and Faithful. rwipe only deletes strings related to System and wininit.exe, its does not delete strings in explorer.exe

KhwPp

Social Credit
That is incorrect it does not delete in process hacker I have tried this myself, incognito does not work either for chrome inorder to hide strings. It still saves within the memory of Google Chrome the only way to delete it is to uninstall and check (clear all browsing data). You can try this yourself, I have been ssed 20+ times in the past 2 weeks on multiply accounts on servers such as minehq, Valux, Velt, and Faithful. rwipe only deletes strings related to System and wininit.exe, its does not delete strings in explorer.exe
So you're really uninstalling chrome after each SS?

Dylan4801

Social Credit
You must've did something wrong. Because that's a lie, do you actually think that I would just go out and say something that isn't true(in a tutorial)? Want me to record myself doing it?

You do not need to uninstall chrome. Listen to yourself, like seriously are you drunk?
A deep sleep? What part of "I was out all day and wrote this in chunks" don't you understand? I could've wrote this in 5 minutes lmao. If I was in a deep sleep I would've literally just typed this on a laptop. You're obsessed with me, you claim to not play Minecraft but go around starting shit on a minecraft forum.

How much time did you spend creating dumb "settings" thread on the old forums rofl

Edit- Nice job Chris at deleting your post. Go back to chargingback on servers and ddosing in your ts3 group of faggots, and then claim someone else's life is sad.
Another triggered 4 year old that takes this way to seriously and insults when someone comments on his forum thread
  • First off You have not stated anything that you havent stated before, you are just restating your previous reply to my first thread
  • Second, you obv have no idea how rwipe works
  • Third Why are you insulting me, I am just stating corrections that I think you should make
  • Forth you obv letting your emotions take the best of you while commenting this and you get triggered why to easily
  • Fifth you have provided no further information to prove me wrong I am uploading proof that you are wrong in about 30 mins

Last edited:

Dylan4801

Social Credit
So you're that type, the classic kid who responds when he can't form an actual argument by saying ,"you're triggered and you take this too seriously and you insult". I never insulted you, so I don't know why you felt the need to even respond. You don't know anything about tim, or why I don't like him. Get off my thread.
Editing my reply to make yourself sound right