How to hide Vape[Lite&V2]

Kyanite

Social Credit
Really? you wernt insulting me

You litteraly stated yourself that you are open to suggestions, I was just stating my suggestion on the matter
Really? You weren't in English class.

You literally stated yourself that you are a high school dropout, and avoided English class.

Dylan4801

Social Credit
Really? you wernt insulting me

You litteraly stated yourself that you are open to suggestions, I was just stating my suggestion on the matter
Really? You weren't in English class.

You literally stated yourself that you are a high school dropout, and avoided English class.
rwipe is not efficient and still leaves some strings behind I have tried this myself and it does not work very well, it 2 vape strings behind for me that had to deal with the download page

Dylan4801

Social Credit
My Final Suggestions:
Incognito Window- Does Not Work for Chrome Users, still shows up in chrome
uninstall chrome- I always uninstall it since I use vape lite and I have to temp disable manual, this allows to me delete any recent strings if I go onto the website
Rwipe- make you have all tabs closed on all applications before running rwipe bc it wont delete strings
Launcher Profiles- make sure that you have all banned accounts logged out in your launcher
Rwipe- It is efficient for deleting strings in explore.exe and in memory and microsoft edge, I have found that it sometimes missed strings in chrome.exe so I uninstall manual instead.
Search Everything- Have Them search and delete anything suspicious related to autoclickers, click, clickers, drek, kurium, vape, incognito, merge, etc.
Marcos- Make Sure You Have Any Suspicious Macros Deleted

Please Don't Get Toxic With Me. These Are Just My Suggestions And You Don't Have To Go With Them. I am Done Responding To This Thread After This.

Dad

Social Credit
You think its fine to have a shortcut to the folder where vape is? I have my vape lite hidden really deep into my c drive and id like to have a shortcut in my desktop to it and obv remove it when I get SSed you think Ill be fine?

VapeForumUser

Social Credit
If you end up getting frozen with the plugin that opens up a chest gui, self destruct the client by clicking the button in the window and temp disable, or for vape users, hold left control and home to self-destruct
What do you mean by clicking the button in the window?

VapeForumUser

Social Credit
But can you help me figure out how to self destruct when the chest gui shows up like I still dont understand that part clearly.

KhwPp

Social Credit
But can you help me figure out how to self destruct when the chest gui shows up like I still dont understand that part clearly.
There's nothing too complicated to understand. If you get frozen just click SHIFT and click self destruct. In the other hand, if you get frozen and you're in the chest gui or whatever that doesn't let you have control of the game, just press CTRL+Home and that's it.

VapeForumUser

Social Credit
There's nothing too complicated to understand. If you get frozen just click SHIFT and click self destruct. In the other hand, if you get frozen and you're in the chest gui or whatever that doesn't let you have control of the game, just press CTRL+Home and that's it.
What's the "Home" button? like is that the key with the windows logo on it ?

Dad

Social Credit
Another error, thanks for pointing it out. I meant to say by clicking the selfdestruct module in the vape lite window, or using it's keybind.

I need to redo this tutorial, it's one big mess.
Is the Self Destruct button in Vape Lite the "Hide" button? :eek: I have not seen a self destruct button haha

noobydooby

Social Credit
I'm still having trouble hiding vape lite. If I open up regedit and search up the name of the .exe file, it shows up in two different places: under 'Firewall' and also under 'Store' in Windows NT. These appear whenever I run vape lite. I have to run regedit after I self destruct and manually delete them, but I'm concerned that a good SS'er would see in lastactivityview that I had just run regedit and might ban me for editing regedit prior to an SS. Any thoughts/solutions? I've already unchecked all of the boxes under the file and folder properties so that the .exe itself does not show up in lastactivityview, but I don't know how to prevent it from showing up in regedit.

fizzy

Social Credit
@Ryan suppose I don't need to hide the fact that I have lite, just that I was using it? Can I cut steps out?