How to hide Vape[Lite&V2]

Marcih

Social Credit
Alright then, I'll try it for y'all tomorrow morning - going to bed. No promises though since I don't exactly code. If I can't get it done, I'll try and get a friend whose more skilled in coding to help me out. But once again, no promises.

Noah

Social Credit
1. Alright, thanks.
2.Why the hell would anyone need to uninstall chrome? Is that what you do??? That's so stupid and unnecessary.
3.Rwipe does remove Google chrome strings showing vape.gg being a website that the user went on, and it clears lastactivityviewer.
4.When you clear everything in chrome, and/or use CCleaner, and/or Rwipe&clean, it'll delete all of your user submitted data that isn't a password/autofill suggestion, in chrome which will log out any websites logged on to(including your email).
Hey thank you for this tuturoial, how ever I had rwipe and now the free trial has ran out. Do you know of any cracked r wipe versions or a way to be able to download it again and use the free trial???

KhwPp

Social Credit
Hey thank you for this tuturoial, how ever I had rwipe and now the free trial has ran out. Do you know of any cracked r wipe versions or a way to be able to download it again and use the free trial???
Literally just google rwipe cracked or on YouTube and then install it.

Destro

Social Credit
So i have vape lite, and i get frozen. What do i do? Give me steps. like what do i delete and what do i do to make sure they dont know i deleted anything?

And also i have downloading multiple vape lite exes and have perm deleted them without shift delete. How do i make sure they dont see that?

Prometheus

Social Credit
So i have vape lite, and i get frozen. What do i do? Give me steps. like what do i delete and what do i do to make sure they dont know i deleted anything?

And also i have downloading multiple vape lite exes and have perm deleted them without shift delete. How do i make sure they dont see that?
Please do not ask this question again on any other thread. In future check the tutorial page but as no one else has told you to fuck off yet here you go: https://www.vape.gg/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-hide-vape-lite-v2.595/

Billel

Social Credit
You really can't, even though I'd imagine that manthe has made sure that using blsquad to find v2 a thing of the past.

If they added in something, contact him here and he'll look into it.

But to answer your question, hiding vape from a screenshare tool is practically impossible.
I'm pretty sure that blsquad can find vape with their strings scanners.

Twitch

Social Credit
Everytime I run rwipe, check everything, and run it, the entire program crashes at 100% and nothing is wiped...
I have never gone on vape.gg on regular, so when I check on process hacker, the only thing I can see related to vape is "how to hide vape v2" due to me watching a video some other time. Any fixes?

Last edited:

Twitch

Social Credit
What do you mean the program "crashes" do you have anything interfering with it?
I don't believe anything is interfering, the only thing I do is go on google docs to do hw while waiting
And by "crashes" I mean that it says "R WIPE&CLEAN is not responding" and shit and then it closes..
Would it still work if I just checked the categories one at a time and then wiped it one by one? It would be annoying to do but it would still work right?

jmaebegae

Social Credit
Excuse me, is it possible to delete strings so ProcessHacker can't find VapeV2? I heard that the program can find the strings of VapeV2 even when you didn't even use the client for months. My pal got banned on this server yesterday even though he was playing legit because when they were screen sharing him, the processor said he had the client so the staff assumed he used it on their server.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Excuse me, is it possible to delete strings so ProcessHacker can't find VapeV2? I heard that the program can find the strings of VapeV2 even when you didn't even use the client for months. My pal got banned on this server yesterday even though he was playing legit because when they were screen sharing him, the processor said he had the client so the staff assumed he used it on their server.
restart your computer