Ban experiences on hypixel

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
so at what % do i main hitboxes on?

3.10 - 3.20 reach
0.20 hitboxes (i toggle hitboxes up to like 0.40 max, usually 0.30. depending on the goal score and if im on a ws and gotta "clutch up".)
velocity: horizontal: 85, 2 tickdelay
Hitboxes are kinda obvious on any value if you wanna be 100% safe don’t use them at all

GreatAntiCheat

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Ban timers are weird, I’ll classify the 2 types of bans you can get as competitive bans (cheating, boosting, exploiting) and fake bans (inappropriate structure, major chat infraction, etc)

If you get banned within 6 months of your first competitive ban, you get banned for 1 year, after 6 months it just resets to 1 month.

If you get a fake ban followed by a competitive ban, you get banned for 90 days (I think?)

180 day bans are a thing I’m not sure how they’re triggered though and they don’t permanent ban unless it’s for security or chargeback.
lets say i've been banned for 1 year 2 years ago, does it still reset to 1 month again or reset in anyway? also do you know if your hypixel rank has influence on your bans?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
lets say i've been banned for 1 year 2 years ago, does it still reset to 1 month again or reset in anyway? also do you know if your hypixel rank has influence on your bans?
I was partially wrong in my original response, so basically, if you get banned once for 1 month and wait 6 months and get banned again for 1 month, that's the last 1 month you get. After that your next ban is always either 180 days or skips to 1 year.

In your case, I need more information, how many bans do you have altogether? I'm assuming you have either 2 or 3 so if you have 2, I think it'll be 180 days if its 3 it might be 1 year, hard to say.

GreatAntiCheat

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
I was partially wrong in my original response, so basically, if you get banned once for 1 month and wait 6 months and get banned again for 1 month, that's the last 1 month you get. After that your next ban is always either 180 days or skips to 1 year.

In your case, I need more information, how many bans do you have altogether? I'm assuming you have either 2 or 3 so if you have 2, I think it'll be 180 days if its 3 it might be 1 year, hard to say.
i had 2, first one was a month second one was a year now im like unbanned for 2 years

iloveyou

Social Credit

Do you know a lot about bans
What comes after 1 year ban?