Ban experiences on hypixel

Danylo

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
I just wanted to know if some of you were actually banned for using Vape, either blatantly or 'legitly' and if so, how much time were u hacking on hypixel before getting banned ? Just curious because i'm surprised if using this client in a non blatant way can make u play forever without getting banned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
I just wanted to know if some of you were actually banned for using Vape, either blatantly or 'legitly' and if so, how much time were u hacking on hypixel before getting banned ? Just curious because i'm surprised if using this client in a non blatant way can make u play forever without getting banned.
I was banned for hopping on vape, and yes with the right config you will never get banned.

Danylo

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
I was banned for hopping on vape, and yes with the right config you will never get banned.
Do you know if after a while they catch you cheating the ban will be permanent or for like a year or something ? It's because i think that i have been banned once on my main account and im kinda scared to use vape lite there

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Do you know if after a while they catch you cheating the ban will be permanent or for like a year or something ? It's because i think that i have been banned once on my main account and im kinda scared to use vape lite there
Ban timers are weird, I’ll classify the 2 types of bans you can get as competitive bans (cheating, boosting, exploiting) and fake bans (inappropriate structure, major chat infraction, etc)

If you get banned within 6 months of your first competitive ban, you get banned for 1 year, after 6 months it just resets to 1 month.

If you get a fake ban followed by a competitive ban, you get banned for 90 days (I think?)

180 day bans are a thing I’m not sure how they’re triggered though and they don’t permanent ban unless it’s for security or chargeback.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I was only banned for using hitboxes on low ms on an alt, if you’re looking for a safe config check my guide.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I've been banned on Hypxiel for showing VapeV4 on Stream by accident (Refraction Moment), IRL Trading in Hypixel Skyblock, and I was unbanned a month ago, planning to IRL Trade some more ;)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
How do you irl trade on sb? How do you bypass admins catching you and how risky is it?
Methods to transfer items from one account to another that aren't detected / anonymous (i.e the bazzar before the patch few months ago etc)

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
How do you irl trade on sb? How do you bypass admins catching you and how risky is it?
It's really risky, I don't recommend buying through a Discord Server. I recommend finding people who make the money legit and will sell it to you privately. I also have a few private methods that I'm planning to keep to myself since Admins probably lurk here.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
It's really risky, I don't recommend buying through a Discord Server. I recommend finding people who make the money legit and will sell it to you privately. I also have a few private methods that I'm planning to keep to myself since Admins probably lurk here.
And how much money is there to be made on hypixel's skyblock? I don't reckon it's as good as runescape gold.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
And how much money is there to be made on hypixel's skyblock? I don't reckon it's as good as runescape gold.
I spent $1000 on cookies before I turned to IRL Trading the malicious way, I saved a lot of money.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
I spent $1000 on cookies before I turned to IRL Trading the malicious way, I saved a lot of money.
I'm not really familiar with skyblock, so I'd appreciate if you could fill me in on the significance of cookies. They're not the cookies in your browser or the item in minecraft that restores half a hunger point, correct?

VapeV4

Jerrysases

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Booster Cookies, you can buy them for real life currency and resell them for millions of coins per cookie. It sounds like an EULA violation, but if the gamemode has no PvP combat it's legal apparently.
Wait, is that why they disabled the coliseum 💀💀

VapeV4

Jerrysases

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
I will be dropping an exposing Hypixel document in the coming years, their involvement in money laundering schemes, corruption involving free passes to cheaters and pedophiles, also known as biologically MALE e-dating eboys/egirls.
just go back to 2017 minemen club for cheater passes and admin corruption, and look on lunar client for edaters

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
I've been banned for killing an admin (blatant conf) on /nick :)