Ban experiences on hypixel

Xghh

Social Credit
I have been banned for using killaura in duels (i think it might have been an admin i toggled on bc they banned me instantly and vape ka doesnt usually dog)

Xghh

Social Credit
bro theres no fucking difference between .2 and no hitboxes its just detected dont use hitboxes and up your reach i guess i would love if hitboxes wouldnt get you banned as well
I dont think hitboxes are detected just in replays they can look extrememly blatant if you get hits from certain angles. Even with 0.2 and high ping, so staff can easily ban.

VapeV4

obliging

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
The first time I got banned on Hypixel was on Nov 2021 (When I got into cheating and I was using Meteor Client to hack)

I was on duels and used 3.3 reach and didn't get banned. Got on Skywars and got banned within the first 5 minutes.

Second experience on August 1st 2022 I got another 30 day ban from Hypixel for using 1.07 timer. (I got really cocky so I used that) and btw, my settings are fucking legit and Hypixel anticheat is kinda shit so I thought I would get away with it.

(Both of these experiences were on my main btw)

And sadly I don't have any alts because Mojang fucked them all :(

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
The first time I got banned on Hypixel was on Nov 2021 (When I got into cheating and I was using Meteor Client to hack)

I was on duels and used 3.3 reach and didn't get banned. Got on Skywars and got banned within the first 5 minutes.

Second experience on August 1st 2022 I got another 30 day ban from Hypixel for using 1.07 timer. (I got really cocky so I used that) and btw, my settings are fucking legit and Hypixel anticheat is kinda shit so I thought I would get away with it.

(Both of these experiences were on my main btw)

And sadly I don't have any alts because Mojang fucked them all :(
I still have the receipts from when I bought a bunch of NFAs and a couple SFAs back in 2018.
Yeah, they're all gone. My last SFA died in 2020. There was even an account from a popular Brazilian content creator bundled in there. It just goes to show that the only accounts that are permanent are the ones you've got full access to.

vape user

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
bro theres no fucking difference between .2 and no hitboxes its just detected dont use hitboxes and up your reach i guess i would love if hitboxes wouldnt get you banned as well
is it really detactable? i have also lowered it to 0.20

vape user

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
I dont think its "detected" just easily noticeable if staff check replays.
so at what % do i main hitboxes on?

3.10 - 3.20 reach
0.20 hitboxes (i toggle hitboxes up to like 0.40 max, usually 0.30. depending on the goal score and if im on a ws and gotta "clutch up".)
velocity: horizontal: 85, 2 tickdelay

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
since this thread got bumped I’m just gonna give everyone some advice

If you don’t wanna get banned just don’t use speed, fly, bednuke, and don’t aura 24/7

don’t set any of the ghost modules to the max like a retard and you’ll be fine

whisk

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
since this thread got bumped I’m just gonna give everyone some advice

If you don’t wanna get banned just don’t use speed, fly, bednuke, and don’t aura 24/7

don’t set any of the ghost modules to the max like a retard and you’ll be fine
Papyrus, do you want anything.