Search results

1. J

Face reviel

am I hot uwu?
  2. J

Looking for a femboy bf

Looking for a femboy bf to be my discord kitten and we can hack together in minecraft add my discord Jacob1Jacob2#9304
  3. J

Missed april fools joke opportunity

He should of made it so everyone that was closeting bumped up 6 block reach and get banned L would of been funny
  4. J

Are you a closet cheater or a blatant cheater?

Title and why
  5. J

Aim Assist on Mobs (Vape Lite)

V4 has it but why not Lite?
  6. J

DO NOT USE VAPE LITE ON HYPIXEL!!!

Hypixel is starting to ban vape lite users. This has nothing to do with the anti-cheat either. Its your .minecraft folder where you have the vape mod in there and for some reason they can see that. This might be the same for the vape lite too so make sure you be careful
  7. J

Need Hacker Girlfriend

Any takers?
  8. J

Why do you guys hack?

Reply down below the reason why you closet/hack ill go first. Its because I have a garbage setup with a trackball mouse and I suck balls.
  9. J

Will these settings get my banned on mmc?

Autoclicker-19-20cps Aim Assest-Maxed Reach-6.00 Velocity-0%,0% Bhop-ON Killarua-Maxed
  10. J

Vape Lite Aim Assist on Mobs

Why isnt this a thing yet? We need aim assist on mobs like a box that you click so it will aim at mobs. Its hard to aim when there running around also, games that uses mobs as enemys would be very helpful. Like Mineplex Super Smash Mobs or Hypixel Skyblock.
  11. J

When is the christmas deals?

title
  12. J

Are these Vape Lite settings safe for Hypixel on my main

AC: 7-12, Extra random Reach: 3.00-3.15, Only while sprinting Velocity: None AA: Low idk Sprint Fullbright
  13. J

Mobs on Aim assest

Mobs on aim assest in vape lite arent a thing for some reason. This is really helpful for Hypixel skyblock or anything with mobs in it where you need to aim
  14. J

150x alts (Unbanned on hypixel)

Thank me later
  15. J

Whats the best alt generator

Whats the best alt generator thats free and isnt banned on mineplex?
  16. J

Vape Lite Suggestions

Vape lite is already nearly perfect, however, I think there could be improvements. Aimassest on mobs: Currently, there isn't any aim assist option for mobs. This would be useful for players that cant aim on mobs or minigames that uses mobs etc. Fix bugs: Currently, I only found 1 bug. Squid...
  17. J

Will these settings get me banned on Hypixel?

AC: 8-12, Extra randomization AA: 25 HS, 5.00 Range, 50 MA Reach: 3.00-3.15, Only while sprinting thats it
  18. J

Need closet hypixel settings

I need settings for vape lite on hypixel that would 100% NOT get me banned. I am very paranoid about this stuff and need to make sure if my settings are safe AC: 8-13 extra random Aim Assest: default Reach: 3.00-3.25 velocity: none thats it lol
  19. J

Better Vape lite In game GUI

When you have vape v4, it shows it in the top right. Vape lite should have an option so it shows vape lite on the top left along with your enabled mods. Perfect for people who want to show the client off in videos and stuff. Another issue I have with it is the internal GUI size. I’d love it if...
  20. J

Deleted

was ment to post on suggestions