Shitterdown

Social Credit
AC: 7-12, Extra random
Reach: 3.00-3.15, Only while sprinting
Velocity: None
AA: Low idk
Sprint
Fullbright
Bro those settings are terrible, hypixel's anticheat is absolute garbage I use 3.33-3.5 and that's extremely safe on hypixel. If I fight another cheater I immediately increase my reach to like 4.2 blocks and still 0 bans. Ur autoclicker can be set up to 16 cps max bc they only detect higher than 16 so I would say 9 or 10-16, velo should be anywhere between 80-100%, and aimassist should be whatever you feel like you need.

Koraa

Banned
Social Credit
Bro those settings are terrible, hypixel's anticheat is absolute garbage I use 3.33-3.5 and that's extremely safe on hypixel. If I fight another cheater I immediately increase my reach to like 4.2 blocks and still 0 bans. Ur autoclicker can be set up to 16 cps max bc they only detect higher than 16 so I would say 9 or 10-16, velo should be anywhere between 80-100%, and aimassist should be whatever you feel like you need.
Some people have a reputation and don't want to be accused of cheating.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Some people have a reputation and don't want to be accused of cheating.
It doesn't matter u get called out for cheats whether ur cheating or not on hypixel but if u want legit settings all u have to do is turn down reach to 3.15-3.33 and you'll still shit on kids while looking legit