Vape Lite Suggestions

Jacob1Jacob2

Social Credit
Vape lite is already nearly perfect, however, I think there could be improvements.

Aimassest on mobs: Currently, there isn't any aim assist option for mobs. This would be useful for players that cant aim on mobs or minigames that uses mobs etc.

Fix bugs: Currently, I only found 1 bug. Squid doesn't show up on the esp. But bugs from other players could be fixed.

More Version Support: Many versions support Vape Lite. However the more versions, the better it is.

More Modules: The more modules you add, the better it is. Currently, I can't think of any, but I'm sure the community can.

More customization: Vape Lite has so much customization. However, this can be improved. I think you should change the color of the client from blue to whatever color you want. This would apply to the in-game GUI as well. Speaking of in-game GUIs, There should be options for the Vape Lite watermark. Basically like in v4, where it says Vape v4, an option to make it say Vape Lite on the top left would be cool. And the option to make the in-game GUI bigger. I personally find the in-game GUI too small.

Get rid of blatant settings: Since Vape Lite is a ghost client. Settings like 6 block reach and 20 cps should be removed via the slider. You can still use these settings, however. The slider should not be able to go over 4 blocks of reach, 15 cps, etc. This prevents kids from getting banned and complaining about it. Because whos gonna buy Lite for the 6 block reach?

That's all the suggestions I had in mind. Hopefully, some of these will be added.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Vape lite is already nearly perfect, however, I think there could be improvements.

Aimassest on mobs: Currently, there isn't any aim assist option for mobs. This would be useful for players that cant aim on mobs or minigames that uses mobs etc.

Fix bugs: Currently, I only found 1 bug. Squid doesn't show up on the esp. But bugs from other players could be fixed.

More Version Support: Many versions support Vape Lite. However the more versions, the better it is.

More Modules: The more modules you add, the better it is. Currently, I can't think of any, but I'm sure the community can.

More customization: Vape Lite has so much customization. However, this can be improved. I think you should change the color of the client from blue to whatever color you want. This would apply to the in-game GUI as well. Speaking of in-game GUIs, There should be options for the Vape Lite watermark. Basically like in v4, where it says Vape v4, an option to make it say Vape Lite on the top left would be cool. And the option to make the in-game GUI bigger. I personally find the in-game GUI too small.

Get rid of blatant settings: Since Vape Lite is a ghost client. Settings like 6 block reach and 20 cps should be removed via the slider. You can still use these settings, however. The slider should not be able to go over 4 blocks of reach, 15 cps, etc. This prevents kids from getting banned and complaining about it. Because whos gonna buy Lite for the 6 block reach?

That's all the suggestions I had in mind. Hopefully, some of these will be added.
AimAssist isn't planned.
To report bugs report them here : https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/vape-bug-report-thread.9961/
More modules : it doesn't work like that. Modules are added if there are useful and don't make vape lite detectable via ss.
More customization : Use the external UI if you do not like the In-Game UI.
Get rid of blatant settings : No, manthe won't remove this. It's their issues if they are banned.

Jacob1Jacob2

Social Credit
AimAssist isn't planned.
To report bugs report them here : https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/vape-bug-report-thread.9961/
More modules : it doesn't work like that. Modules are added if there are useful and don't make vape lite detectable via ss.
More customization : Use the external UI if you do not like the In-Game UI.
Get rid of blatant settings : No, manthe won't remove this. It's their issues if they are banned.
I think the aim assist on mobs and the customization is pretty good. It makes the client feel cleaner to the users liking