Why do you guys hack?

Jacob1Jacob2

Social Credit
Reply down below the reason why you closet/hack ill go first. Its because I have a garbage setup with a trackball mouse and I suck balls.

Fishey

Social Credit
Bc the majority of great Minecraft players are cheating, so why don't do it anyway!

processos

Social Credit
I like to take reactions from people who watch me flying across the map in a super high speed or fighting multiple entities and surviving with like 8 hearts with worse equipment, but I do not cheat in single-player games because I want to enjoy the game experience or co-op games because I mostly play these games with my friends and there is no point to cheat in any way, I don't hack to get advantage, it is just fun to bypass a good anti-cheat with great coded and creative cheats and ruin people's elo/win streak as I don't care who they're anyways

Ford

Social Credit
Bc the majority of great Minecraft players are cheating, so why don't do it anyway!
Statistically speaking, that’s not true. But, I understand where you are coming from considering that cheating and the community revolving it has been growing and because of that it further entices people to begin cheating. So you and the rest of us are kinda the problem haha

Veraux

Social Credit
Statistically speaking, that’s not true. But, I understand where you are coming from considering that cheating and the community revolving it has been growing and because of that it further entices people to begin cheating. So you and the rest of us are kinda the problem haha
I was going to say the same thing, a small percentage of people actually closet cheat.

Fishey

Social Credit
That's what everyone thinks xactly, but the truth is that most of em do. Believe it or not

kittycola_

Social Credit
That's what everyone thinks xactly, but the truth is that most of em do. Believe it or not
na, if you actually think about it, it's fairly obvious that most people don't cheat/don't know how to cheat. i know that the amount of cheaters is growing rapidly, but still, most people do not cheat